iPhone, anyone?

I think I’ve come to terms with the fact that yes, there are Apple fanboys. Yes, there are idiots, as evidenced by that Jimmy Kimmel sketch, who know nothing about iPhones. Yes, all those people make the iPhone-using crowd look bad.

But I’ve gotten past it. I have tried other phones, including previous Android flagship phones, and I like the iPhone the best. It’s a matter of opinion, and while I used to care about the iPhone vs. Android war, I really just don’t give a fuck nowadays.

samsung put out a new commercial

[media=youtube]nf5-Prx19ZM[/media]

I don’t know if it’s been answered already but on Friday, what time will you guys wait on line for? Which store will you go to?

Also, is it possible to buy 2 iphones on that day or is it 1 per customer?

One more thing.

I’m going to give one to my girlfriend as a gift and I wanted Siri to propose for me lol. Is that even possible to do? Do you think that’s a good idea? I was also thinking about putting a song on the phone and at the end of the song, I’ll have a recorded message proposing while I get down on 1 knee. Or if someone here can give me suggestions on what I should do, I’ll greatly appreciate it!

Iphone,

…the best phone ever… for 6 months…

till the next one comes out.

Then you got a 300$ gift for your grandma.

…and over a year left on your contract.

If you have to ask if it is a good idea, its probably not.

You know her better than anyone else and what she likes.
Call me old fashioned, but I think it would probably be best coming out of your mouth.

Well I am going to propose as well. I just wanted to do something creative which she will appreciate much.

anyone get ios 6 yet? any bugs with it?

More importantly, anyone know if iOS 6 is jailbroken yet?

This and only this, will not update iPhone until this is confirmed for the 4,4s and the 5.

It’s JB for A4 powered devices…via RedSn0w - but they’ve had it JB for a month now so its no surprise they did it already.

As for Siri, I dunno…you might be able to find an App though with some searching if you can’t get Siri to do it. Good luck man :tup:

• :bluu:

Ok i r noob, but the iPhone 4 is an A4 powered device right?

yes. Everything up to the 4, the 4S & iPad 3 are A5s wit hthe iPhone5 being A6.

Us salty as iPad1 owners don’t have to worry about it rolleyes But if Apple is SMART AND INCREASES THE STORAGE CAPACITY OF THE NEXT IPAD…then they’ll get mroe money from me…

Still waiting on iOS6 Jailbreak for 4S.

I only have 2 apps I use (f.lux & SBSettings) but I’m damned if I don’t love them!

I’ve been jailbroken for so long I can’t imagine going back to vanilla iOS. What makes it worse (or better, I suppose) is that I keep finding new ways to tinker with my phone and new jailbroken utilities to use that I actually really do need the memory increase and extra processing speed on the iPhone 5 lol. My iPhone 4 gets backed up on available memory sometimes.

This is the current configuration of my iPhone 4, once I get my iPhone 5 (in the mail, fuck waiting in line for release), I’ll probably switch to Dreamboard for even more customization. I didn’t use it for iPhone 4 because it’s such a drain on battery… I’m hoping that the 5’s better battery will help to balance that a little bit.

Spoiler

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss172/SnakeAes/photo2_zpsbf03d830.png

You can replace the battery if you really want to but it’s a pain in the ass. And besides, by the time the battery gets to the point where it’s barely holding a charge, the phone’s probably outdated anyway.

I do agree with you on the external memory though. My computer died and being able to plug a card or memstick into the thing would make my life tons easier right now.

Apple gettin sued for LTE, lol.

So who was insane enough to wait in the lines? I couldn’t because of work (not that I would have even if I didn’t have work, I value sleep too much), so I’ll have to wait for my pre-order to arrive in a few days.

what’s up iSheeps?

came to post that commercial lol

Galaxy note 2 is gonna put iphone in a figure 4 leglock

My next phone will prolly be an i6 or i7…so I’m not waiting in line yet heh. I refuse to do that anyways, so I’d just wait for a pre-order if I was that ‘needy’ for it.

iPhone 5 being released in Austria

[media=youtube]QV_xEubkejI[/media]