iPhone, anyone?

Tables > Laptops?

Again, if I had a smartphone, I’d prolly agree

I only have a G1 or g2 iTouch (uum, no sound or camera), so yeah… the battery life i weak when I’m online but its pretty cool, lol.

I wish it was that simple. So many people think the iPhone is a penis enlarger and live and die by Apple products. Because of this, we the consumers deserve an outlet; a forum where the “My dad can beat up your dad” discussions are welcome.

My coworkers practically rented a conference room to watch the i5 reveal. And when I told them the GS3 is the only Quad core phone on the market, Google saw a 2 hour spike in searches… and I didn’t even have my popcorn ready.

eh… that isn’t true. In the US the S3 is dual core, and there are other world phones with Quad Core. The Galaxy Note 2 will be the first quad core phone to hit the US.

Is the note considered a phone?

YEah but then I sit back as a ‘retired’ compter nerd and say “so what” about it being quad-core. Its a PHONE. Hell that means more heat disipation which increases the likelyhood of something failing, it means more power consumption in general, which means the need for a larger battery, which means either enlarging the device or not having the room to add other things into the phone.

the whole e-penis thing is dumb. We aren’t talking computers were there is even a true difference between PC A and PC B. the performance deltas aren’t “z0mg” - especially when hype is removed.

I guess personally it weird to me because my whole life I’ve been anti-Apple - I grew up a PC guy and once I started building my own computer I thought you were an idiot to buy an overpriced Mac (still feel that way, but to each is own). So here I am with a bunch of Apple devices and on the other side of the fence, but it makes sense to me. Beyond the “locked in because of all the money spent on Apps” - its a reliable phone. Apple typically has one major issue at launch - that they fix by the first iOS update - wether it be a battery issue or antennae gate…but outside of that one issue per phone generation, I don’t hear about iPhones bricking or breaking or even having performance issues, but when I see the other side of it, thats exactly what I see…its exactly like PC verse Mac again, but with phones, I don’t see the benefit with trying to be PC, when on the Apple side of the fence I got reliability - the most important thing IMO for a phone. I have an iPhone 4…no S no 5…yet I can run every game currently in the App star and future games would still be able to run, but they will run up some particular eature to help push units - but its not a weakness with my phone. I know that all the apps that I get will work consistently performance wise as its a single platform its designed for.

And with me having alot of money vested in music making apps, which is also tied to “internal timing” do I sound like I want something inconsistent?

• :bluu:

Apple has a lot of issues on the app store.
Many get boosted and you gotta decipher what is what… ASIDE FROM THAT…

What I don’t like about this generation is the constant need to have a smart plan. Brilliant, but everything has Wi-Fi too, lol.
believe it or not, some people don’t require that bs but want a sweet phone. thus, get an iPod or tablet, lol.

Also not having an SD slot unless you get the 039423r928 gb version, haha.

BUUUUT! iPhone5, no chance man. Unless i get it for free or the iTouch version. Even then, I’m gonna try to purchase M$ stuff since it gonna offer benefits to my gaming.

when I got my iPad I skipped out on 3g (they didn’t have that yet I was a launch day baby) but I didn’t care because I (1) didn’t want a bill and (2) felt I could get wi-fi everywhere

Bullshit. Half the time when I can get free wi-fi - hte performance SUCKS.

• :bluu:

lol
Its a monopolistic strategy that people are okay with.

[media=youtube]vMJio6137VA[/media]

http://i.minus.com/iC2w8s92yuGAA.png

The dude made some good points.

[details=Spoiler]What the fuck.

http://i.minus.com/iqUh4bk8FhCBz.gif

[/details]

[media=youtube]rdIWKytq_q4[/media]

i feel like an idiot for liking iphones.

i probably am an idiot for liking iphones.

i used to be faithful to the iPhone but the Galaxy S3 fucked that up.

iPhone 5 commercial

[media=youtube]qFUz6vHEQCM[/media]

galaxy s4 is coming out in february guys

lol, im going to be playing this for a few fanboys.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/18/6u5yhe5y.jpg

GG’s Android vs. iOS war. I’ll own both like how I currently rock a iPhone 4 and a Galaxy Nexus. :sweat:

I don’t know if you guys know but apparently the Iphone 5 has a laser keyboard, oh and it can resurrect hologram 2pac!

[media=youtube]6668cxupH98[/media]

That shit had me wanting to get one for a second before my spidey sense kicked in. I know there are some reasonable Apple product lovers out there, but this guy makes them look bad. “IT’S THE MOST AMAZING EVAR OMG!” I imagine normal Christians feel the same way when they hear someone from a supremacist group talk about God.

yeah dude. i feel like an idiot for liking ios. =/