iPhone, anyone?

Back up your ish though! :smiley:

just jailbroke my 4s. are you guys using winterboard or dreamboard?

using Gyro HD 2 on dreamboard. its dope as hell

[media=youtube]DvKiqmIx6MI[/media]

what dreamboard themeā€™s are you guys using?

just a heads up just found out about an app called ā€œappsfireā€.

GREAT resource for finding free apps. i think it easily beats out appsgonefree in terms of number of free apps recommended.

Blue Steel (orange colour :lol:)

iā€™ll check that one out

I didnā€™t know about Dreamboard until seeing your post yesterday. Iā€™m liking it a lot more than Winterboard.

I switched my theme again to SevenOSHD http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/5-stunning-free-dreamboard-themes-for-ios-5/Itā€™s not in Cydia, but there are instructions on how to download and install it at the top of that page.

the HTC HD2 theme looks nice

Not doubting it, but Apps gone free likes to focus on apps with a certain rating or higherā€¦

• :bluu:

Iā€™ve been wanting to post in this thread but didnā€™t feel like tracking it down. Whats it going to take for Apple to make some common sense upgrades to the iPad line-up? Rumors are just that - rumorsā€¦however when you do NOT here a rumor it can be disheartening. For instance - the iPad was released 2 years ago with ā€˜up toā€™ 64 gigabytes of storage. Cool. Fast forward 2 years and I need more space, not just storage space, but Iā€™m personally sitting on 30-40 gigs worth of apps. That doensā€™t include created content or things to use with that content (I do music on there primarily for being productive)ā€¦so I (1) donā€™t have au se for cloud (2) have wifi anyways and (3) already have an iPhone so why would I want ANOTHER 3G/4G service? Ultimatly the goal should be (by Apple) to shrink the laptop market and turn attention to the tablet market for portable computing - as they own damn near 60% of the tablet market - yet they wonā€™t do the things necessary to compete with a laptop. Laptops 4 years ago were sold with 500 gigs of storage space. Laptops have better audio. LAptops have multiple options for transfering data - I shouldnā€™t be stuck using iTunes or e-mailing shit back and fourthā€¦see SD storage. Its a great screen by default, why not add the laser keyboard that shows itself on a desktop so that I can type while seeing the screen? They keep extending the batterylife (which could/should be awesome), yet then add battery burning things like the retina screen. Half my shit is still @ iPhone resolution, what good is retina to me then? Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m all for improving the things they are improving, but the actual functionality of it hasnā€™t changed since the iPad1ā€¦its just a little faster, looks a little better, and is a little lighter.

does anyone have apple tv? i donā€™t know much about it and i heard it can be jailbroke. that sounds cool but i have no idea what you can do with it.

iOS 6.0 bumpā€¦
So hereā€™s the situation. At this point there are NO more iOS upgrades coming for my iPad1 (yet the fukin 3+ year old 3GS is still getting stuff BULLSHIT). Because of this, Iā€™m thinking of finally going ahead and jailbreaking. v Iā€™ve never jailbroken anything and know very little about it except its like a ā€˜second storeā€™. Is there a website I should go to for info on doing it and are there any ā€˜killerappsā€™ I should look for? Do the iPhone/iTouch/iPad share the same store/account?

Sorry Apple, I stayed legit, but you guys turned the lights off so fuk it then Iā€™ll run an extention cable to my neighbors house so I can watch the Finalsā€¦

pretty slick dream board themes
[media=youtube]ACV0XTYAKs8[/media]
[media=youtube]HkhIHjioKVo[/media]

I just jailbroke the ipad, hook me up with apps to look for

free apps, no jailbreaking required.

iPhone 5 still got nothing on the new Nokia 920

[LIST]
[]Ability to use screen with gloves/nails/keys or any other object (highly sensitive screen)
[
]Lowest sun reflection (best visibility in the direct sunlight)
[]No blur when scrolling (PureMotion)
[
]Better than HD display (higher pixel density than iPhone 4S)
[]Wireless charging
[
]NFC
[*]Amazing PureView camera with floating lens
[/LIST]

Im def getting the new Iphoneā€¦

I really thought it was gonna be 299 for the 16gb

Sure sure. I dare say that there are and have been and always will be devices better than whatever Apple makes. They arenā€™t woven into our culture like Apple products are though.

And despite being flash, Apple stillwonā€™t up the storage space to the 100 gig range. Itā€™s a joke :bluu:

iPhone 5. :coffee: