iPhone, anyone?

ok so i’ve been playing the IB2 update. i would say the game is definitely playable now. still wished it was as snappy as the first game. but its something i can live with now. it still has occasional shit moments, but so did the first one.

“apps gone free” is such a beastly app. srsly. dont sleep on it. just downloaded like 20 bucks worth of app for free today haha.

Get the AppAdvice app while you’re at it.

yeah I’ve been on it since launch, its parent app is a GOAT also (AppAdvice), I’ve been trying to put people on to it for a year+ now.

• :bluu:

so i have a white iphone 4s and i’m having problems sending picture messages. when i try to send someone a picture the bar will load up to about 95% then stop there for a bit then say message failed. a little red ! will show up and say message send fail. has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it?

I don’t know if I should post this here, but Capcom made a MMX game for the iPhone and…just you have to see this shit for yourself.

[media=youtube]zbht_bSvKcs[/media]

They completely raped MMX. Raped it and then defecated on its corpse.

whats wrong with it?

I enjoyed the MM@ port best MM eva IMO

• :bluu:

iMAME a free mame emulator is currently available but god knows how long for, grab it while you can!

You can add custom roms to it using iExplorer supposedly (don’t need to be jailbroken).

EDIT: http://appadvice.com/appnn/2011/12/the-imame-emulator-hits-the-app-store-but-can-you-import-your-own-roms Alot of information about adding custom roms in the comments on this page. Hope that helps!

It’s gone. I am late to the party :frowning:

same.

wtf i thought the app store guys are supposed to be on xmas vacation??? =\

Jailbreak for 5.0.1 is finally here!

Also, any good repos and must have apps? Haven’t jailbroken mine in a while. Can’t install 3g Unrestrictor and Lockinfo, I dunno why.

hey guys, i think EVERYONE in this thread needs to listen to that podcast.

there have been some unethical goings on to create our devices.

out of respect for the people that have been exploited to make our devices, please listen to that podcast.

its some fucked shit.

jailbreak is out for the 4s and ipad 2 now.

Untethered? My cousin has had his jail broken for awhile now but he has to manually jailbreak it every time the phone would be shut down.

Yes untethered. Its here finally.

yes, i would be jailbreaking my phone right now but i’m having problems with it and i’m gonna go to the mall tomorrow and check out the apple store and the verizon store to see if they can help me out. i can’t send picture messages at all and sometimes regular text messages don’t go through. i keep getting a red ! and it says message send failure. anyone else have a problem like this?

Only happens to me when I don’t have any signal. Yeah you should definitely have it checked out before you jailbreak.

Yup find sinful for your fix

Got an old Iphone 3GS that randomly switches itself off and then when u try to turn it on, the battery suddenly needs recharging ( even if it was full before). Was told it was a software issue in the Orange shop, updated to newest IOS, problem persists. Anyone experienced this problem before?

[media=youtube]hXK5J4hX9_k[/media]