iPhone, anyone?

I like it, but the inaccuracy annoys me…alot.

• :bluu:

3G -> 4GS is quite a jump.

It’s like having a 2002 Sentra and picking up a 2011 WRX.

^Dude. Man. I like never want to get off my phone now. It’s not even a jump, it’s more like a pole vault.

hahaha

Please buy Zombie Gunship.
I bought it when I had my 3G and couldn’t play it. And now that I can run it, I never want to stop playing it.

does anyone know of any websites that i could use to keep up to date on iphone info? such as jailbreak or whatever other things that may come out.

get ‘appadvice’ I think itsa free…tis awesome…even tells me what games are on sale

HEY! just wanted to let everyone know i repair iphones,smartphone,ipad,tablets,ipodtouch,computers and solder so if anyone needs anything just like my page IllFixiT@facebook.com
follow me illfixit0825@twitter.com
fair prices and fast turn around time.
I use to mod and make arcade sticks but (sigh)…we all know the direction that went. I’ve been on the scene since mvc2 days so like 07 but now a days not really playing noob fighters as much. anyways check out some of my iphone 4s/4 and 3g/gs mods here is a link to my ebay list for example
http://www.ebay.com/itm/270828893525?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 gold iphone 4 (can mod your iphone 4 to look like this but get at me on facebook,twitter or ebay.)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/270836127000?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 color mods iphone 4s/4 (this just the front but I can do the backs, also the home buttons but if you want your midframe let me know. the midframe is the silver bezel with the sim tray, volume buttons, power buttons and etc)
im at final round about every year by the way and I have next day shipping but would like to do it through ebay and paypal as it’s safe. GA residents get at me and siri might be on the iphone 4 from what i read on the web, hoping for a untethered jailbreak soon and a better unlock tired of using the gevey sims to unlock iphones. I have the gmate that makes verizon iphone work on a at&tt or t-mobile network…same for the ipod touch will work just like a iphone with mms, internet, text, call and all. its pretty cool and I have my verizon iphone 4 on t-mobile, so yea just get at me if any of you need anything but hit me up on my facebook or twitter because im not really on srk as much anymore.
fyi cdma(signal) phones verizon, sprint, metropcs, cricket DONT work on GSM(sim cards) networks t-mobile,at&tt,simple mobile and such but this GMATE thing is crazy to be honest because it breaks all the rules :lol:

what are some your favorite themes? i’m looking for a new one.

anyone ever buy those stick on joy sticks?

also Mage Gauntlet from Rocketcat Games (creators of Hook Champ, Super Quick Hook, and Hook Worlds) is really cool. It’s an action-rpg through and through and it feels like it came right out of the 16bit era.

No, I was thinking of getting the arcade unit once more games supported it though. Too bad street fighter is stuck with a stupid 4 button setup with one punc hand on kick like the shit is virtual fighter. Though nailing a .clkX4, c.rh with Gief is awesome.

so can anyone tell me if iphone 4s is unlocked yet? cuz i did a google search and it seems like it is but

dont know if getting trolled and scammed?

Not unthethered or whatever it is where you can just swipe your phone through wifi.

…so yes?

i just need to do it thru my computer? sorry dont even know what “untethered” is.

Yes, and it’s still unstable. Better off jailbreaking only if you have the 3GS or 4 with iOS 5 but not the 4S.

Ten One Design’s Fling Mini’s are actually pretty awesome.
Yes they do block the screen a bit more than your thumb but the comfort people! Having actual feedback is such a big game changer that it makes games with analog style touch joysticks that much more fun to play. The only other downside is that the suction can come a loose and that would suck for a game heavy on action but say for Rocketcat’s Mage Gauntlet it’s like the best thing ever. Or any twin-stick shooter game. It’s worth the $16.

wow wtf. i find it funny that apple has gone thru hoops and shit to whittle down user interface to be just a finger and the response to that is to make complicated accessories so that user interface can no longer be hindered because it is “just a finger”.

lol somehow this reminds me of the roadside bomb problem in iraq. how do you stop roadside bombs? well build better armor for your cars. how do you get past better armored cars with your roadside bombs? build a bigger bomb.

I use an iphone 3gs and it has not given a single problem to me yet, the only thing it has given to me is popularity among my friends.

Yeah but as great as the simple interface is it doesn’t work for a lot of types of games. So thank goodness that this thing was made. Maybe one day when touch screens give us some kind of feedback will we not need a physical controller but until then. Do want.

Streets of Rage 2 is free on the App Store today.

DO EET!

Why couldn’t it be Shinobi III though? :frowning:

Shante Risky’s Revenge also came out this week. The touch joystick could use some tuning along with customizable options. Not to mention bigger action buttons and a way back to the main menu. But yeah this game is pretty fly. Love the look and sound of it. Wayforward is too good. Might have to buy Aliens Infestation on the DS now.

Edit: Streets of Rage 2 on the iPhone is awful. The sound makes me want to rip my ears off.