iPhone, anyone?

Use Talpatalk. I can’t view SRK properly using Safari.

Anyways I think its time for me to get 4.3.3 since you can already jailbreak it. Haven’t upgraded since I got the phone. Any significant changes on the new version?

I’ve been having trouble viewing the SRK forums on my iPad2. Safari keeps locking up, then crashing. Works fine for everything else. Anyone else have these issues?

Ive actually been having problems using it on my iPhone AND on my MacBook, I think it’s a safari issue, because when I use firefox everything is fine. Before SRK moved to new servers and redid forums again, it worked fine, but now? Nah

So why the hype for iCloud…so I pay money monthly for them to store data for me? Is that all it really is?

• :bluu:

Some people would probably save a lot with that data saving storage.

I seriously just replaced my iPhone’s Safari with Opera just so i can view SRK…

any news on iphone 5?

also, is there another way to manage music/podcasts on my phone besides itunes?

i fucking hate itunes

^^^
I need to see the iphone 5 lol

Hows the WIndows phone compared to this?

Well the real question is iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S…the next iPhone to come out wil lbe a slighlty updated iPhone 4 from the looks of things. seems Apple is FINALLY giving the iPad some development time after abandoning it for so long…doubled resolution wil lbe NICE. I wonder what that does with battery power though…my iPad 1 is finally begining to drain power at a faster rate and I’m not happy bout that considering its only been a year and change.

I’m getting heated over here, real heated.

I bought my iPhone4 finally. Yay.

I tried uploading a mixtape I had onto it…nothing. “Oh I need to click manually manage shit”…'but it won’t save that check unless I sync, but this is the work computer…I sync at home, rip at work. I do NOT want to use any built in libraries because frankly they are always ass, I’ve taken tons of time setting thigns up the way I like. On my iPad, I can drag and drop. On my Nano I can drag and drop…but the fucking iPhone is not letting me do it. Any suggestions? Major points loss right now if I have to do shit thru the itunes library.

I use CopyTrans, it’s basically a drag and drop that’s free and pretty easy to use. Make sure you use CopyTrans Free if you download CopyTrans Suite.

Click manually manage music and you can get music from any library you want. I am constantly juggling things between my home computer, work computer and laptop. If you don’t want to use itunes, I don’t know what to tell you. I’m sure you can use winamp and other shit. I’ve just never used any of them.

The problem with manually managing is that you have to sync when you check it. You only have to Sync that one time, but it’s a pain in the ass if you have a lot of stuff on your phone that you don’t want to bother deleting and then putting back.

I’m not going to argue that, because you have to do it once. But that’s it. Once. Then you can do whatever you want. It sucks, but it makes me happy because people come into my store and bitch that they’ve lost everything and they’ve never synced anything.

Well I just got it this past weekend and synced it to my home computer, but the idea of syncing at work ALSO does NOT appease me. I had to sync my iPad to transfer my purchases and the such - and its fine…on my personal computer. It just sucks because at work - where I rip CDs I bought the day before - thats where I actually upload music. with none of my other iDevices has it been an issue, just click manually manage and I can drag and drop. I was a bit ragy yesterday for personal matters, but thanx for the heads up on the software, I’ll go check it out.

any sweet apps or games?

what are you looking for? AppAdvice is a good place to start.

Damn, thank you for this. I saw Dreamboard in there, now my iPhone looks like an Android phone now. A refreshing substitute for Winterboard.

AppAdvice is my bread and butter, lets me know whats worth looking at, keeps me up on news, and keeps me up on sales. Been a gift and curse financially haha. I ven got my mom hooked thru it heh.

So I’m getting Ipad2 later today is 3G that important? I’m either getting the 64gig wifi or 16gig+3G verizon model.