iPhone, anyone?

does Tmobile does this shyt? 50 bucks… best deal ever… the iphone5 (prolly) lol, comes out later this year i think… thats prolly the next best phone…
AND IMO… I dunno how the droid or HTC compete with the iphone… with each one being hacked or not…

but… does t-mobil do the flyer thing, cuz you’d be DA MAN if u can send me a copy of the fly! :slight_smile:

Anybody hear anything about an Iphone Nano?

hmmm I think I actually managed to jailbreak this mofo. Still a little worried and apprehensive about doing it, but it actually was rather simple

everyone says it was much easier than then expected. it really is a simple process.

Nando- iPhone offer is AT&T exclusive. It’s on their website. If money is not an issue I’d do some comparison shopping, but getting an iPhone at a Cricket phone price is not bad at all.

AOB- Which is why I put the asterisk in my original post. The $50 is basically a down payment.

Okay, revision of this. You can talk about how to do it since it’s legal. Just don’t talk about how to pirate games or apps.

Anyway, I’ve never owned an iPhone that wasn’t jailbroken. It’s amazing what you can do with a jailbroken one. If you guys have any questions, let me know.

And chachi, the 3gs is still a fucking awesome phone. We can’t keep the 50 dollar ones in stock.

Anybody know a good IRC client for the iPhone?

you can always jailbreak the 3gs and unlock it then sell for about $150 if you decide you don’t like it.

I’m pretty sure you can talk about anything jailbreaking but just don’t list any sources.

Dont forget that the iphone 3GS is $50 with contract. You still have to have service, or pay a $350 cancellation fee.

As for me, I’m waiting for the next iphone, even if it’s just a tiny update to the current iphone4.

my sister just cancelled her at&t phone and went to verizon for the iphone4. she only paid $100 to cancel her line.

Kool!

I was thinkin bout verizon! t-mobile make fun at the iphone :frowning:

**ALSO no links or source codes, or how to… but we sneaky
A LOT OF YOUTUBE VIDS but most of them say the same shyt…

Been playing this game, Battleheart. Awesome game I recommend.

Other than SBSettings and Winterboard what jailbroken apps would you reccomend?

I use colloquy

colloquy is pretty much the standard irc client

Installous
iFile
AptBackup
MxTube

Since I got my iphone I don’t bother carrying around my PSP or DS anymore. I’m never gonna get through all the good iphone RPGs much less everything else.

i second this question. I have no clue wtf to do now that I’ve jailbroke mine. I can’t seem to get any of the lockscreen shit to work :frowning:

anybody recommend some sick themes or keypads/etc? I’m rocking mostly default, although my boot logo is mario bonking a coin box, and my theme is cccp, with a maple leaf floating around in the background :slight_smile:

also, where can I find this Colloquy?

I also use Colloquy.

#capcom and #srkgd all day!

Look up all sources and what are the best source codes first…
complete theme**… Gucci and the real 360… sons of anarchy
hope u like cod… haha, a lot of COD playeres make themes… hit n miss! i have a g1 ipodtouch, so its
if u have a ps3, i think its jus the real ps3 or some ish…
Ummm, Id start off in the complete theme section… cuz there is sooooo many things to dl maan

I got the gunslinger lockscreen, i dunno if it was a game, but its dope…
since you pretty much have endless capacity… start off by lookin for what u like!

3g unrestrictor is nice.

How well does the 3G run 16bit era emulators? I’d like to use it for that once I get an iPhone 5.