iPhone, anyone?

Gameloft to release Starcraft on iOS devices?or so it appears
Since Activision/Blizzard said “no thank you” to porting Starcraft to the iOS devices…someone else made their own version. Looks pretty sweet actually. I might DL it before Activision blizzard sends a cease and desist notice.

• :bluu:

can we talk about jailbreaking on here? I heard it was legal

and I have an i touch… lmao!

but it fuckin makes me want an Ipohne sooooo bad! this product is awesome and I can really see what the rage is all about!

My iPhone 3GS keeps going into recovery mode. Itunes doesn’t help. How do I fix this?

btw, the Verizon iPhone was already jailbroken…and the shit isn’t even ‘officially’ out HAHAHA.

Are you jailbroke? What software are you running?

Jailbreaking should be fine since it’s legal. It just voids your warranty.

I jailbroke my 4.2.1 iPad with green poison, the windows client works really well. I was on the dev team’s tethered jailbreak on 4.2.1, and without restoring was able to just use green poison’s untethered jailbreak just fine.

You can talk about jailbreaking, just don’t explain how or link to it.

School me, whats the advantage of jailbreaking? Do yo ustill have access to the iTunes store?

Yes you do. And you get the other store which is like the App Store but better.

I think Jailbreak is fine to talk about but fixed lol is a no-no. Unreal: You have access to the iTunes store and a whole new other store.

Fixed lol.

If any1 can pm a good way to do it, plzzz… pref untethered, cuz tethered sounds like a biiitch, haha…

But I jus wanna do it so I can listen to my music via xbox… ps… will it delete my music?
umm, ONE MOORRREE THING!
I got a 3.1.3. and downloaded a program with a Z, suppose to be good, but yeeeaaaaa… haha

and my Igun LEGIT app doesn’t play through my speakers pfff! use to, same with the fragger one, lol…
other than that, love it… still problem with artist and media like with albums and what not, but its fuckin siiiiick! fuck a zune, lol, and fuck my sansa

lol… I dled the greenp0ison … Im jus really worried about this…
like if my files get deleted or it grets bricked cuz I have 3.1 :frowning:

lmao… I was able to go to jailbreakme.com on my itouch, lmao… so I spent 6 hours biting my nails for nothin!

haha… I can’t dl or look at cool stuff like carriers n such cuz I have a 1st gen, but its still ill to look at themes and dl stuff!
Can’t wait to get super Nintendo on here!

Iphone and Itouch rock! ill deff be gettin a 5gen one

on :frowning: note, right now it keeps tellin me that I can’t dl stuff cuz of conflicts that cannot be fix’d auto matty! and upgrades and dependency i unno bro! i unno!

man I need to stop posting so much shyt… lmao… this is fun… lot of stuf sketches me up, but thats on my paretns, lmfao!

anyways… what do the different hacks do? Like hackulous or source code or repo? got like a n00b guide to it? as in, what they bring to the table

Hey, just picked up an iPhone 4. If anybody is familiar with jailbreaking, I’d love a pm. Running firmware 4.2.1 and I’m being told my firmware might be too new to jailbreak :frowning:

i can help later. i’m going to my in laws to jail break 4 iphone4’s for verizon in a bit. they all run on 4.2.6. it should be easy.

some kid told me yesterday that iphones 4 are impossible to jailbreak W/O a Homebrew system!
I don’t know if this means your can use green poison or something similar( i think those are homebrew programs anyways) … He said they brick cobsey voice with the button pressing and the letting go and the pressing of the buttons… I dunno if the kid was jus being smuck either, he was still in HS and pretty gay!

Look up greenpoison new untethered jailbreak and lemme know what they say!

but! DO IT… I have a gen 1 ipod touch, and its fuckin awesome… The themes are amazing enough, wait till u get free shyt!
tom tom is like 2 gigs :frowning:

you can jailbreak iphone 4’s. i did a bunch that were on 4.0 and 4.0.1. it’s easy. just back up your stuff on itunes before you do anything just in case. never had any problems yet and i can’t even remember how many phones i’ve unlocked and jailbroke.

So I’ve been fucking around with this shitty LG phone for just over a year now, and I saw an ad for AT&T’s $49* 3GS offer. Is it worth it to take a flyer on this version (I don’t really need facetime or the other exclusive iPhone 4 features), or should I hold out for something a little more potent later on?

you won’t find a better phone for $50 imo.

just jailbroke and iphone4 on verizon. it was easy. i got 3 more to do.