iPhone, anyone?

my new lock screen:

I’ve seen people put the date in the top bar as well as their data usage. Anybody know how to do that?

daps
That makes two of us total on SRK. My iTouch and iPad are both ‘stock’.

And when are you getting PvZ on the 360 man, I need some comp in verse mode.

• :bluu:

you should get Supreme Preferences 3.0

Best game I’ve playe on iPhone yet: Game Dev Story. Outrageously addicting sim management game where you run your own video game company. It’s awesome!

Is it compatable with 4.1?

Anybody know?

spouse has the new iphone. she hates video games (guy games), but is very addicted to PvZ and since I dont follow videogames anymore and clueless about moble games, what are good iphone games that has charm like PvZ and angry birds. would like any SRK’er pov of games that women that dont usually play games would like.

Games spouse has: PvZ, Angry Birds, Connect 4, jenja

Tetris, Tap Tap Revolution, Fruit Ninja, Bejeweled 2, Cooking Mama

Chu Chu Rocket?

Glad this thread got bumped. I’m looking forward to the 4G iPhone.

Can’t for Tuesday. Hopefully Verizon will announce something more than just a CDMA iPhone 4. If it has LTE and other hardware improvements to AT&T’s iPhone 4, I can picture a lot of people jumping ship.

Funny thing about the media conference is that Gizmodo wasn’t invited to attend, lol.

It’s not gonna have LTE.

Time for me to ask - is AT&T’s service actually bad? I mean I’ve been “Verizon” as long as I’ve had a celly, so I have no real understanding of anything but Verizon. I’m trying ot figure out if I should re-up with Verizon + iPhone, or switch to AT&T w/ iPhone. I’m trying ot keep my phone bill as low as possible, and Verizon aint ‘cheap’ - but I’m curious what kind of cost and performance delta I’m looking at. Right now - after taxes my phone bill is 56-57 bux - no data plan. The data plan that makes sense for the iPhone would stack 30 bux + taxes on top so I’m prolly looking at a $90 ish dollar phone bill. How would that compare to AT&T?

• :bluu:

Re-up with the VZ.

Honestly AT&T isn’t bad so much as when the iPhone came out everyone had to have it and AT&T was crushed. With you staying with VZ it should hopefully lighten the load on our end and maybe we’ll have a better time with AT&T.

That’s my take on it at least. Besides the usual suspects I get 4 bars of 3G service everywhere I go.

I’m on a family plan and pay $55 a month. I imagine I’d be paying probably $70ish if I were alone.

I’m not sure with AT&T but I almost 90 dollars on my bill with T-mobile for Unlimited everything…

If I remember, AT&T doesn’t have a “Unlimited” data plan as Verzion does. I think they are the same price as well (30/month)

Verizon is touting unlimited for their ‘release’ of the iphone, but that won’t be ‘forever’…they WILL switch to tiered eventually. As well, I’m not sure I’d exceed the large package from AT&T.

I honestly use my phone for alot of stuff, but don’t know how much usage I am getting ( I know there are apps for it). I think the big V will keep it unlimited through “grandfathering”; though unlimited is really only 5 GB…

did they take grooveshark out of the apps list?

Of course they’ll cap data within a few months, but all the early adapters they can get from the “Unlimited Data” users for iphone will bring them in loads of cash. Early adopters always get grandfathered in too, so they’ll keep their unlimited plans, but late takers will have to use what’s best to them when they sign up.