iPhone, anyone?

for now, frash works fine for me…although it gives you the option to view flash with each flash image on a page rather than allowing flash from the start.

but i can’t wait til its standard and you don’t have to click on each flash image in order to see it.

the ps3 jailbreak thing is complicated to be honest…i’m going to wait until its ported to the iphone before i read up on it. i think what you said is correct about porting it to a usb key and then launching it from a key. right now if you have a ti 84 plus, a nokia n900 and a handful of other devices/phones then you can do it.

Were you able to get Frash 0.2 to work properly? 0.1 worked OK for me but I tried to upgrade and it caused all sorts of crashes and slowdowns. I eventually scrapped the app altogether.

The PS3 jailbreak requires any working PS3 game disc to be in the machine for you to play backups. So if your PS3 can’t read game discs than, unfortunately, you are out of luck.

So happy to have 4.1. My iPhone 3G runs again…

I’m guessing you aren’t a jailbreaker.

I ran the GM for a few days. It really is faster. Problem for me is that there isn’t a JB for it yet, so I’m not touching it. I reverted back to 3.1.3, then upgraded to 4.0.2 and JB’d that.

Yeah I’m not a jailbreaker. I’m one of those ‘legit’ motherfuckers you see in the ads talking about how it does everything and bullshit like that.

damn…so you can’t d/l a game onto your usb device and put it on your system? then just play it off of the system like a psn game?

tekken 6 only works for about 5 min before it freezes. i can barely get to practice mode before its a wrap. i need my tekken fix lol. oh well. its probably cheaper to get a blue ray drive but installing it might be difficult. i should youtube it.

thx for the info. glad i didn’t get my hopes up.

what is this frash people are speaking about?

A 3rd party developer created a program that let’s you see Flash within Safari. It’s a tad buggy and isn’t functional beyond viewing Flash (no interactivity yet). Still very much a work in progress.

ok its kind of an old ass question but here goes…

im interested in buying a unlocked and jailbroken 3g off somebody on craigslist but people are telling me when i sync it up with my computer, it will immediately brick. is there any truth to this or do i need to look for a naked iphone and then do all the jailbreaking after its synced to my comp?

Jailbreak & Unlock is contingent on the firmware that the phone is currently using. Apple releases new firmware every so often to plug up the exploits that jailbreaks find. If you sync your phone with iTunes AND download the new firmware (you always have the option not to download) then your jailbreak/unlock will go to shit but the phone itself will work fine (unless you NEEDED the unlock to begin with if you’re not on AT&T).

Hope that helps…

How do I get MyWi to work? I can’t even install it properly. I tried to get it from TheiPhoneSpot repo and it froze on me.

Hey guys my brother and sister in law have iPhone 4’s. Both are jailbroke on 4.0. My sister in laws face time doesn’t work. The option doesn’t even come up when she has a call. Anybody know what’s up or how to fix it?

Try this: Go to Settings. Go to Phone. Toggle Facetime ON.

Do you happen to know when she jailbroke her iPhone4? If she used the 1st generation of Jailbreakme/Star then it’s pretty common to run into FaceTime and MMS problems. The latest version of Jailbreakme corrected that problem. If she’s unable to re-jailbreak for any given reason then she can add a package called “iPhoneDelivery” through Cydia and that will fix her problem as well.

I think updating all of Cydia’s stuff, or restarting the iphone will make it work again.

i jus restarted the phone again and it worked fine. i was like thanks for making me look like a dumb ass…lol

Anything new with the iPhone? Does frash work with flash videos too?

Is there a replacement app to dtunes? Download music to the phone straight from the internet?

Green Poison needs to hurry the fuck up.

Anybody want to buy my 32 gig 3gs? lol

Best Iphone/Ipod touch games? (Besides the Robot Unicorn Attack port, that is)