iPhone, anyone?

Could I get that pm aswell. Also this is prolly a stupid question but my Cydia icon has one of this notification circles on it( like when you hav a txt you haven’t read) but I can’t figure out why or how to get rid of it

It means one of your Cydia apps has an update. If you go into Cydia and go to changes it’ll bring up the update for you.

if you guys still need the sources, hit me up.

my lock screen, home screen and river city ransom…lol:

what app let you put weather on your lock screen

He’s using LockInfo + Lock Weather Plugin.

I highly recommend that program. Debs doesn’t have anything else enabled but LockInfo can show all your notifications from the lockscreen. I’m especially a fan of being able to get my Twitter feed (and compose tweets) from the lockscreen.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9551747/lock.PNG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9551747/home.PNG

Mine currently. Had to put something abit brighter on it!

NES3 on my 3G sucks. I’m kind of soured on the emulator thing now.

Why is it even though I installed the Lockinfo cracked on mysinfulrepo its still seeing it as a trial version?

happened to me too a while back. it worked for abut 30 days then stopped. haven’t tried it since.

Do yourself a favour and replace it with the version from TheiPhoneSpot. I’ve found it’s a far more reliable repo than Sinful.

I’m also using the Glasklart theme. I have a question though, how did you fix those black icons? And do you know if I can change the folders to transparent too?

Thanks. Finally got Lockinfo to work.

more:

my battery screen:

text screen:

Nice theme. Buuf2 for the iPhone 4 already came out? The only HD theme I can find is Glasklart and Dulce.

na, i got the theme from a site…i had to use disk aid to get it into my phone. i made a post about it on NT. here’s the post:

(assuming you don’t have ssh. if you have ssh just go to the two links, one with the battery theme and one with the background/icons/texts/etc theme, download them and ssh them into your phone)

enjoy.

NES 4 iPhone > NES3 on the 3G, it seems.

Thanks. Buuf theme is sick. Do you know where I can get the 3rd party icons? I saw this link but I don’t know what to do with it.

CFBundleIdentifer Database

anyone have a guide on how to set up lockscreen? i don’t remember how i did it last time

no way to do it for the iphone 4 without sshing (or using disk aid or a program like either of those two) to go into your phone and drop the lock theme in there.

almost everything in cydia is garbage and doesn’t show up clear on the iphone 4. i don’t think any lockscreen themes from cydia work on the iphone 4.

try this instead:

check this for themes:

i’m still on my 3g