iPhone, anyone?

na there’s no jailbreak for the iphone 4 yet. you’re thinking about the jailbreak for ios4. thats just the firmware. it only works on 3g, 3gs, etc.

IMHO, as a person that went from having an iphone 3g to an iphone 4…i’d say that if you have a jailbroken 3gs then just chill. once you have jailbroken ios4 on your 3gs (don’t do it if you’re not with att because it can’t be unlocked yet afaik, someone correct me if i’m wrong) you essentially have an iphone 4 without the good camera and the camcorder. and the hd resolution and improved battery life. ok that sounds like more than it is. trust me on this one.

if you have a 3g and its time for you to upgrade then go ahead and upgrade to an iphone 4.

also, i wouldn’t mess with the 16GB version. one ten min video (meaning if you shoot a vid) takes up roughly 750+MB. if you plan on adding lots of music, lots of pics, etc. then you need to think about that for a sec.

i own a 16 GB iphone 4 if it matters.

Quick change of subject, and since I didnt see any general thread for it, Im going to post here.

I was updating my iPod to os4, and everything was going fine until it said that my iPod could not be restored and completely took a shit on me. Now my iPod isnt being recognized by iTunes and it has the screen telling me to plug the USB into iTunes.

Any way to fix this?

first, do you have all of your music backed up?

That i do.

Fuck. All the stores are currently out of stock. Plus my phone’s not charging anymore just right now. FML. I want an iPhone 4 so bad.

Score, got it to work again.

lolol that just happen to mine yesterday…wow

Yeah, what the fuck? Maybe AT&T set us up so that we’ll be forced to get the new iPhone lol.

For some reason, my iPod won’t play music. I try to play a track, and it goes right back to the track list. I have a podcast on my phone and it seems to play fine. What can I do? I have a 3G and I have OS4 installed. My phone is not jailbroken.

DEBS: How to Unlock iPhone 3GS/3G on 4.0 Firmware

unlocking 3gs and 3g with 4.0

DEBS: How to Unlock iPhone 3GS/3G on 4.0 Firmware

unlocking 3gs and 3g with 4.0

Well, Photoshop is what I use on PC for drawing, so it would be great if Sketchbook was as close to PS as possible. I’m looking for layers and blending, a select tool (like Lasso in Photoshop), and transform tools like scale/rotate. And it would be nice if I can export the drawing to PC easily (to finish on Photoshop if I have to)…

Theres a new fighting game Bruce Lee : Dragon Warrior

Trailer - [media=youtube]62_E6Xg38_o[/media]
Ipad Review - [media=youtube]x4PCMt9VUeo]YouTube - Bruce Lee Dragon Warrior HD - iPad App Review TV [HD[/media]

Tiers?

I have no idea, I wouldn’t except too much

lol

[media=youtube]gWHopwKTgxQ[/media]

[media=youtube]pFvD0LXYlws[/media]

Thanks for this. I tried it last night and it worked. :tup:

Damnit >_< this replies fucking with my head now on what to do

Can anyone with the iPhone 4 make some posts? All I hear online is a bunch of crying about how its a huge disappointment and stuff

The iPhone 4 is an overall hardware upgrade. The new camera is good, not great. The HD video is great. It feels a lot more sturdy as well.

The main gripe is that if you palm the phone with your left hand, you lose service because the antenna connects there. This is true, and it is so fucking lame.