iPhone, anyone?

I upgraded my 3g to OS4 (or tried to), and now I have a bricked iPhone [error 14, tried everything to fix it]. FML. I have to wait until july 15-19 for my iphone 4 to ship, what do I do until then?

wth is the a cope by apple…? I mean i know its not but dang man, come on.

while its nice to have the iphone 4, i miss my jailbroken iphone. please come through soon dev team.

O

No. Don’t do it, it’s a fucking trap.
I have had my G1 for a solid year now and it is still easily the best phone I have ever had. The iPhone, in all reality, is nothing but a huge bandwagon hyped up by Apple fanboys (no offense to anyone posting in this thread).

The G1, and the Android OS in general, are fucking solid. I am going to be replacing mine soon but that is only because I am upgrading to the MyTouch 3G Slide (another Android based phone).

Don’t get me wrong, there is nothing bad about iPhones, really. They are just made out to be the best phone on the market because there are too many people willing to defend Steve Jobs and the idea of buying a new phone that only essentially has two or three more features than their last version.

i don’t have a G1 but the iphone is like a mini computer. the iphone 4’s resolution is insane. i’ll be honest, i prefer the old shape to this new boxy shape and feel like its a step back but the camera, camcorder, resolution, and features of the phone are far superior to any phone i’ve ever had.

the phone bill is not whats good tho.

I didn’t preorder so I’m just gonna try and get one in Bestbuy tomorrow. You can do the upgrade there right?

The only thing that suck is I won’t be able to get the unlimited data plan anymore.

If you have the unlimited plan now you keep it, its basically tho that don’t have it already or are just signing up that end up getting screwed.

Yeah your unlimited data plan that you have with your current iPhone will be grandfathered in when you get the new phone 4. Only time you will be forced to go with the new tiered and limited data plans is if you want to use the tethering features of the iPhone 4.

Have a 3G, heavily debating the upgrade. It looks sooooo good! I need to do some more research and get even more hype.

Since this is gonna be my first time upgrading and I don’t currently have the unlimited data plan, then yeah. God I hope the 2gb plan is enough.

As long as you’re not jailbreaking and tethering, 2GB will be enough. You’d be surprised how little data you actually use.

If we didnt preorder, how long do you think until we can just walk in and buy one?

I can’t upgrade till next April… I’m pissed, and not really wanting to pay 400-600 to upgrade!

what is the best gps app for the iphone?

Bestbuy ran out of stock. Check your Radioshack stores.

What do you guys think of this?

i have 0 problems with my phone. no yellow spots, no reception issues when holding it, etc.
bring on the jailbreak!!!

Alright, Apple’s got another customer this weekend. Appreciate it, would rep if it was still around

The jailbreak has been out for a while I think.

For those of you that have it, is it worth it? I’m debating whether I should get one or not, that 2GB cap is kinda killin me.

Is there any feature in particular your curious about? I still havne’t fooled around with it as much as I’d like to thanks to work, but I was putting together the framework for a comicbook character within 5 minutes, with thin line weight - and it was pretty exact. Just not used to ‘not swiping’ lol

If there is an Apple store near you, I wouldn’t be surprised if they had the app set up on one of the iPads they setup i nthe store.

• :bluu: