iPhone, anyone?

No the iPad does not suck lol. However, I’m not convinced that Sketching will work well on it…though I admit I’ve never tried. I’ll see if they have a Lite version and peep that for you sometime this week and get back to you.

Though I’m curious, I’ve read it for years now…wtf is jailbroken mean?

• :bluu:

It means you can download and install apps on it for free.

^That. Plus it let’s you do things like customize your device anyway you choose (different background, change app icons, etc.). Let’s you multitask. Let’s you put multiple icons in folders. Basically, the stuff the new OS is implementing plus a bit more.

One of the biggest reasons to jailbreak a iphone is so you can use one of the tethering apps. This way you don’t need to pay an extra $20 a month AND you get to keep your unlimited data plan (if you were grandfathered in).

Thanks! I’ll keep a look out.

I had a question about that. So like the only reason I haven’t jailbroken my iphone 3gs is because…well I don’t mind paying for the little apps that I have and the majority I download are free anyway. But I REALLY don’t want to pay extra for tethering, does AT&T know if your tethering or not on a jailbroken Iphone? I don’t want a ‘surprise’ amount on my bill come the end of the month…and is that even an option now? I already upgraded my iphone to the new ios4 lol

Diggin the new OS 4. Can a jailbroken 3G turn into like a 3GS?

Thinking about getting the new iPhone…question:

I have a G1 right now, so would getting the new iPhone be a significant upgrade? I got roped in bad by this iPhone so one person saying yes is probably/sadly enough for me to get it.

^ Yes, omg 1st generation?

Yup, got the G1 when it first came out. Great phone

That’s a huge upgrade. I love the G1, but this phone is light years ahead.

Wait… by G1 I meant this:

Not the 1st gen iPhone :confused:

The reviews were some of the most positive I’ve seen so I went ahead and scooped it…only lik 7-8 bucks…
damn…if you take the time to learn the engine (I’m a PS user), and practice using your finger (duno if stylus works or not shrug) the shit is HOT. Since I don’t draw with my finger, I was having some issues with ‘long runs’ as I’m accustom to ‘swiping’ my finger…but dayumn…hot shit yo (officially cosigned)

• :bluu:

My Iphone random stop taking a charge as of the middle of last nite, and i can’t get it looked at until June 25, The new Iphone must come out today or tomorrow?

Hmmm coincidence?

iPhone planned obsolescence? DUN DUN DUNNNNN.

Anyways, iPhone 4 comes out tomorrow.

New update bricked Ipod touch. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

3G? 2G? I’m scared to upgrade mine, now…=/

so…i got my iphone 4.

2G. People have been reporting waves of problems with the update actually so I’m not alone in despair. Only thing is my problem might be Itunes related.

LOL same thing happened to my boy and his also has been randomly rebooting.

The iPhone is self aware!

My iPhone4 is somewhere in Alaska as of right now! :smiley: Says it’ll be delivered the morning of the 24th! Fuck waiting in line.