iPhone, anyone?

^I’m really interested in the 4 as well. The white looks nice and clean!

i’m definitely copping a white iphone 4. on that note,

i want to sell my 3g jailbroken and unlocked but i have a question about how to do it. i know how to jailbreak and unlock but what about the sim card/name of the iphone. do i take the simcard out, leave it in, what??

do i:
-reset phone to factory settings
-jailbreak and unlock
-leave sim card in
-sell

or am i going to:
-reset phone to factory settings
-jailbreak and unlock
-take sim card out
-sell

?? thx. any help is appreciated.

you def should take the sim out, or they’ll have your number.

thx, i appreciate it. anything else?

i’m not tech savvy when it comes to this. when the new iphone 4 comes in i won’t need my sim card from my iphone 3g at all, right? the contacts and all that will be transferred via itunes through a backup i made from my 3g, right?

Anyone else without data service today? I have an iPhone 3g. Everyone I know with an iPhone says they have no data all day today.

my iphone has been working fine all day. i also have a 3g that is jailbroke.

I’d get this in a heartbeat if it wasn’t for the 2GB cap. I’m constantly working out of the office. :C Oh well. I’ll use the EVO 4G for now…

I’m getting iphone4 but was also thinking of getting ipad mostly for the ibooks app, however after finding out iphone4 will have the app is ipad still worth it?

Reading on the iPad should be a better experience because of the larger screen. It’s up to you though. Which is better for you - 3.5" screen or a 9.7" screen?

The 3.5" screen might be good for short reading sessions. But it might be uncomfortable and bad for eyes and maybe neck in longer sessions depending on how younger holding the iPhone.

I wouldn’t mind getting the iPhone 4 myself. I’m really interested in the camera, iMovie, and IPS display. I might get one when I’m off contract with T-Mobile. The software on iPhone 4 is badass and so is the app selection.

In the meantime I’m happy with my Nexus One with Froyo. WiFi tethering at no additional charge (you have to pay $20 more for iphone 4 tethering) is a big plus. That means I can connect to the Internet anywhere with my laptop with no wires at just $10/month for data.

yeah my biggest reason for upgrading besides my contract being almost over is the camera being able to shoot in 720p.

So my boss ordered 10 32GB 3G iPad and is trying to sell them. Let me know if your interested

Doesn’t mean its HD, its all about the lens quality and image processor…

• :bluu:

I have a problem with my phone. It won’t display the correct battery charge, so I have no idea when it needs charging until it dies. I have a 3G phone, and have only had it for a month and a half.

Anybody preordered the new iPhone yet?

I won’t be picking one up until sometime around September. That’s when my current contract is up with my current provider. Also September is around the same time Apple makes their announcements for the iPod. There’s speculation that Apple will use that conference to announce some iPhone news too.

If I can get a iPod Touch with all the features of the iPhone 4 minus the cellular phone part, I’ll gladly take that right away.

i preordered it but it was hell.

I just ‘tried’ to see how it would go. I didn’t go through with it because white isn’t available yet. So as soon as white is available for pre-order I’ll be there.

In other news, if you were a fan of Hook Champ (and honestly, who wasn’t?) the ‘sequel’ to it just came out today. Super QuickHook. It’s a ‘16bit’ canabalt inspired update. It’s gorgeous looking game and it’s just a fast and challenging as Hook Champ (and just as funny too). The Avalanche (the canabalt inspiration) mode is a gem in and of itself but the normal levels are quite fun too with the emphasis on exploration.

Super Quickhook will ONLY be $1.99 today. After that it’s going back to $3 (which is honestly a great price too) for good.

Have a 3G, WANT a 4. Looks soooooooo good. Also, just got the SF4 app, i’m not sure that was the bset $9.99 I ever spent, but oh well.

I just got a 3GS back in Feb. so I’m set for now. 'sides, I’m not sure AT&T’s network is going to hold out with some of these new features they have on the phone. They’re selling this pimp-ass phone that you KNOW is a data hog with a 2GB data plan being the biggest amount of data you can get (unless you’re grandfathered under the unlimited plan or want to pay absurd amounts for more data).

Being jailbroken is pretty important to me now, so Imma stick with what I got.

I gotta make a decision in about a week. I can find a number of uses for iPad, like PDF and ebook reading, but I don’t NEED iPad for that. But this made me seriously think about buying one. [media=youtube]uKIVZeYiTN4&feature=related[/media]

So basically I want an iPad for that one thing, and if that goes well, then I’ll be happy using it for something else. So has anyone tried Sketchbook Pro and a stylus?

Also, does iPad suck? I heard that iPhone 4 has more RAM than iPad, and we know there will be an update. What’s the best way to get rid of this model so I can buy the new hot?