iPhone, anyone?

I’m stil lwaiting tfor a better way to transfer files on my iPad (read thumb drive)…or upload for that matter. Trying to upload my comic book series has been a pain in the ass, can’t do more thanlike 7 issues at a time.

• :bluu:

are there no ssh apps that sync folders on your home pc to your ipad?

shrug, I wouldn’t want to do any kind of syncing, the files on my computer are WAY to volatile…specifically my DL harddrive. But I’ll look into it.

• :bluu:

No bluetooth transfer? or even mapping a drive???

Love my 3GS, want this too lol. Any safe way to get this while still in contract? Can I pay some $50 fee or anything to re-contract up?

I’m wondering the same thing, It would suck to have to pay upwards of $400 just to get it because you already under contract. Although AT&T said that if you have 6 months or less on your contract you can upgrade.

It does look like a godly phone

If you want to see if you are eligible for the ATT upgrade, call *639#

They will text you and let you know. Promise this isn’t some random mess.
I got back:

“As a valued customer, we can offer you an upgrade with a new 2yr commitment and an $18 upgrade fee”

I was about to cop the 3gs but i knew this was right around the corner. Can somebody give me a plan pricing?? I was gonna change my phone number so now Im just a new contract waiting to happen here…lol. I just got that 9700 bold from tmobile 4 my job but damn if Im feeling like a traitor right now.

Being in the wireless business sucks when you love at&t phones better but you work for Tmobile.

Should I just make that change?

If you have a family plan currently, you can move the upgrades if you have em.

Otherwise, try going to one of those franchised AT&T kiosks in the mall. Sometimes they can do some shifty shit to get you the upgrade. You can get ‘roadside assistance’ or something for $10 a month and get a new contract that way, and then once you get home (literally) you can call ATT and cancel it.

If those don’t work you’re shit outta luck.

Sad that all I care about is playing Espagaluda II.

Why not just wait for an unlock and stay on T-Mo? I currently run a 3G on T-Mo, jailbroken and unlocked.
Yeah, not having 3G sucks, but there’s so much WiFi everywhere, I barely notice.

That is what I am doing. Waiting till the microsims from t mobile are released and new iphone is cracked. No way will I be paying a shit load for a cheap ass att plan.

I can see new ATT customers going through that new 2GB cap in no time flat. It’s definitely gonna suck being a new customer on ATT. Streaming youtube all day has come to an end.

I’m not changing my plan.

Dope, I called the *639# number and got the Same message. Now I’m even more hyped about getting an iphone4 knowing it’s not gonna cost my firstborn

I’m thinking about getting an iPhone 4, but I don’t like that 2 gig limit.

Everyone is going to be capping downloads man. ATT is naturally the first to do it. I honestly don’t hit the 2gb cap that often. For one, all big app downloads require you to be on wi-fi. Lots of websites have mobile versions of their sites so that’s less to download too. It’s not as bad as it seems.

However, no one likes to pay overage fees. :-/

Jailbreak and download openSSH in Cydia.

think it’s gonna be hell preordering on june 15th?

Okay now that I’ve seen the iPhone 4, I’m impressed. I was gonna wait until my contract ends in September and switch to Sprint to get the HTC Evo 4g but I guess I’ll just preorder the iPhone on June 15. I hope I won’t get problems with the 2gb cap though.