iPhone, anyone?

PuFF, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Apple is blocking all flash apps, that includes apps compiled through Adobe’s CS5 flash-to-iphone converter. Not only that, but any app compile in anything but C/C++ or Objective-C.

Google for more info. It’s been apretty big issue amongst flash developers since the iPhone OS4 press conference when they announced the blocking. Apple wants complete lockdown.

Well, looks like it’s time to burn down Apple HQ.

Brb.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Had to start learning C# anyways haha.

I have an Invisible Shield for my front, and one of these Elago shells for the back. It’s great stuff.

Just wanna give you guys the heads up. School Notes Pro, very powerful note-taking app. Good for students or professionals.

This is great for me for meeting with clients or whenever I need to jot something down real quick. You can set the bg to lined, legal, blank, or grid paper, which is cool.

Anyway, this motherfucker has a built in browser which you can google with or use wikipedia and then screencap user-defined area back into your notes.

Let me give you an example of how baddass this is and how I’d use it:

1. From inside app, google client’s website or competitor site used for demo-ing.
  2. Screencap whatever area you want back into your notes.
  3. Pull out the brush and doodle/mark areas where things can be improved or are needed, Madden style.
  4. Cha-ching

You can also import from your photo album, download pdfs from internet (using built-in browser or direct link), voice annotation, email your notes as pdf or share them and have them automatically posted on facebook, picasa, or twitter.

Haven’t fully explored it yet, but I like it a lot so far. Oh yeah, forgot to mention it’s FREE.

edit: I have a meeting today with a potential client and I’m setting this up right now to do exactly what I described above, lol.

edit2: it can do multipage notes too and each page can have different page style (blank, graph, etc). online backup too. lacks copy/paste and save as or way to duplicate notes. Hopefully in future updates.

Gun app for iPhone, lol - [media=youtube]UlzoL-wQwio[/media]

I got a Invizashield cover the moment I stepped out the store for my iPad…ridiculously nice, though you HAVE to give it time to cure. Def gets my co-sign as “the good shit”.

• :bluu:

yup, invisishield is the shit. feels almost like glass!:bgrin:

Is there no way to repeat a track on the iPod?

EDIT: Never mind, figured it out.

Is there a Find feature on school notes? All the other notepad things out there sucks cause there’s no find and when I need to look up a specific statute… it just sucks.

guys i need some help. So i jailbroke my wifes phone using blackra1n. i’ve jailbroke tons of phone before but for some reason i wasn’t thinking and i hit delete blackrain before i installed cydia. is there anywhere i can download cydia from? or do i have to do restore on her phone and re-jailbreak it. she’s runnng on 3.1.2 if that matters and has a 3g. should i just upgrade to 3.1.3 and jailbreak that?

Chaos Rings is frickin’ awesome. Old school PSX RPG style at it’s best, I guess this means MediaVision has started making stuff for non-Sony products again.

I don’t believe you’ll have to restore the phone. Restart the phone in DFU mode (holding power and home till the iTunes icon pops up), and reinstall blackra1n again. You can also try redsnow 0.9.3

My brother showed that game to me. Square Enix overcharges for everything.

Is there an app that will let me use the iPhone as a video recorder?

if your on a 1st gen or 3g iphone and your jailbroke you can use cycorder

Or possibly download iVideoCamera.

Anyone have experience with the new spirit jailbreak? I have a 3g I want to jailbreak since the new iphone HD is looming and I have an upgrade this time around. Never done this before, any help would be greatly appreciated. Hit me on the PMs if this is against the rules somehow.

ok i got a new problem on a different phone. my sister in law has a 3g and her cydia crashes when she opens it. it says loading data then crashes. anyone know an easy fix for this?

WWDC 2010 iPhone 4

The new phone is bananas. The iMovie is unreal.

Heres the official video. It looks amazing.