iPhone, anyone?

I dropped my phone in water back in December and it’s still chugging along fine as if it came right out of the box.

Also, I just upgraded to 2.0 and I’m having a fucking blast with the AppStore.

Yeah. Hopefully it’ll be around next month. I’m lookin for it on AT&T**

You’re fucking retarded.

And so are you.

Seriously, I just think that some people place their iphones in these hideous cases which negates the beauty of the product.

I would instead place a protective screen cover (like those that came out for PSP when it first came out) that way you get to see the iphone but not have to sacrifice scratching the screen.

I’d like the iPhone but I am on verizon.
fucking verizon. i worked for us cellular and had their service before I moved away for school and had ZERO issues with any calls. Now since I moved i drop calls and have to deal with shitty call quality… fuck. they sent me something to upgrade early today. i might just upgrade to a different carrier.

Damn. If I was still with Verizon I would’ve jumped on that Voyager a long time ago. I was messing with one and it seems like a pretty cool phone. It wouldn’t be worth a damn without good call quality though.**

my parents have had verizon for years ever since they disconnected their landline and we’ve had perfect call quality ever since. Only problem is the minutes sucks ass so they don’t use it as much as other people I know (shared 500)

^ I waste 500 on random broads. Not that that’s a good thing.

so are the old ones going to be that much cheaper or is too soon to say?

There will be no insurance through AT&T for any of the iPhones. The only option for any sort of product protection would be through Apple and their AppleCare plan. It does not cover loss, theft, or physical damage. It’ll be the same type of plan that you can get for Apple iPods.

Meaning if anything happens to it…there goes your money right?

Physical damage = GGPO.

Time to get a new one or search for spare parts.

I don’t think anybody is selling the 2g iPhones except Ebay and Craig’s list.

So let me ask this question again, come October, when my contract ends, will the iPhone be my best option on any carrier to use the internet with?

Only time will tell. Who knows what new technology will be out then.

In terms of phones that are out, the iPhone handles the internet better than pretty much any phone I’ve seen. Especially since you can do multiple pages at the same time.

You mean tabbed browsing? I heard that it doesn’t have flash support. Is this true? If so how does youtube work?

No phone has full flash support, at least not in America that I know of. Definitely none that AT&T sells anyway.

HTC is supposed to be updating the tilt, but I don’t know how much better it’s going to make that phone. Microsoft really needs to step their game up with windows mobile.

I just found out that there is an Apple Store nearby that will unlock the Iphone for T-Mobile users. I’m really tempted to get one now. It’s either gonna be that or the Blackberry Bold. I just wish I knew of an exact street date for the Bold.