Indianapolis Gameworks Tourney - Indianapolis, IN - 08/11/07

3/5 for $100? and another $50 that i’ll go further than you in the tournament? i guess i’ll have to dust off my stick and practice some if you accept.

peace

lol who are you

Without even having seen you play, in all honesty I don’t see you possibly even getting top 5 let alone winning but good luck to you.

Tell you what. Let’s take this format…3/5 matches for $10. Yes I will take that bet for Gary (Heihachi) to beat you and I will also take that bet for myself to beat you. So that’s a total of $20. What do you say?

I know Ghettoontherise, Ghaleon, and Floe will also bet against you gladly. :rofl:

As for the tournament I could certainly see any combination of Gary/Ghaleon/Floe in the finals with Dave having kind of an outsider chance of making finals.

Hell I’ll play TetsuAKA at cvs2 and 3S, lord knows I suck at both of those games.

Man, only an outsider chance…sigh…this is what happens when I leave Fort Wayne and go to Bloomington…sigh.

Anywayz, the point of me posting…well lets look at it like this TetsuAKA. I don’t know you so I don’t know how good you are, and I tend to hold judgement until I see someone play in person. Also, since I’m sure Ray saw the last tournament finals of 3s in Indy with Gary and myself, I would assume that he must think highly of you if he told you he would win 3s knowing that Gary and I would show up.

Since it looks like you are already quite busy with money matches I won’t ask you to mm me, unless you want to…I can do 50 or less on Third, and 20 or less on CvS2. Look at it this way…I am the weakest of all the people Vega mentioned above. If you can’t take my money…well…you’re shooting to be one broke person by the end of the day:rofl:

Dont forget about me :slight_smile:

I got a measly 4th at the last OH tourny…lol. I suck.

Well since you have the blessing of “ray” and “joe” – 3/5 $30 3s?

Sure I’ll take those Brent – but you can do better than that, right? How bout 3/5 $30 on each? :lovin:

Ari, I’m up for a rematch – 2/3 or 3/5 $20?

Dave and James, did you guys wanna set one up too? I got to play ONE decent casual/MM at MWC so I’m trying to make up for it, haha.

sure if i end up going which is really 50/50 atm

TetsuAKA: I know you struggled on our P360s. Everyone that cruises through does. What I said was I’m sure you will play a lot better on a familiar setup.

That is true for all of us. Our machine is a p.o.s. One minute your beasting, the next it won’t let you follow up after a launcher. We all play 10x better on console.

Also let it be known: Dave and Gary are mad good at 3S. Don’t sleep.

I didn’t get to see you play Brent, so no disrespect.

This shit is getting really hype…I never thought so many peeps would come out for this.

Dave, again thanks for putting this info in the proper thread. Peace.

TetsuAKA: We are going to get some practice in this Tuesday in the theatre. Send me a PM if your going to be there.

Ive never played Dave (maybe?) or Gary, but ive played Brent and Deadpool and they are both very solid players. Indys got some good 3s talent.

Ari, i dont even think ive played you ever before haha, and ive been up the chicago so many times.

Right now, im kinda poor, so if I do MMs they are gonna be cheap :frowning:

College Student budget FTL.

TetsuAKA: My boss changed my schedule again, making me close the place instead of opening. He also said no practice after hours. Maybe I can sneak away though…muahahahaha…

Now, I can only pray that he doesn’t schedule me to work the day of the tournament like he did last time :sad:

auto accept FT10 for $300?? or more it’s up to u ,i’ll even put up $100 that Popoblo goes further then u hell i’ll even put up another $100 that i’ll go further then u… hit me back up i’ll make the trip if u except if not i’ll rather get stuff done at the office.

i’ll make the trip if this dude except me in CVS 2 if not i dunno kinda a long drive now since i live in Chicago more now then Ann Arbor i just go there to visit my GF …we’ll see

Edit: P.S Crazy Kim doing it big, didn’t even get sent to losers???, watcha know about that Rolento lol

so tetsuAKA, any word if you accept my 3/5 for $100 (we can make it more, maybe even extend it to 4/7) and $50 that i’ll make it further than you in the tourney?

rusty, you should come down, it’d be good practice before evo if you’re going. any idea if some other michigan cvs2 players were planning on coming? i can money match you also if you’d like, something like 3/5 for $20 sound good? and those evo west results were crazy, i can’t wait for the vids.

peace

I’ll MM you Derek…not for much…but something! that’s if I go.

maybe we both play lowtiers…hum or just not top 4 hehe.

A couple of questions:

What time does each game start? I know there might be delays but it would be nice to at least have an idea.

Is there anybody who could give me a ride from Louisville to Indianapolis then back to Louisville? If so, PM me and let me know how much I’d have to pay for gas.

I can’t say I have a definite time for the games. I know that we have from 12pm to 10 pm to complete the tournament so I won’t be slackin on times. I hate to put a definite time on game tournaments because they almost never work out that way (I don’t think I’ve ever come to a tournament where the games start at the times listed). If I had to make a rough guess CvS2 and ST will start first around 12:30 after brackets are made for both. One ST is done (I’d estimate around 2:30 or so), we’ll start Marvel, and once either CvS2 or MvC2 end, Third Strike will take its place.

Popoblo - How do they do CvS2 tournaments nowadays? I can’t imagine it’s 2/3, 3/5 semis, 4/7 finals. Is it 2/3 the whole way, or something else. I know that tournament will take forever and I’d like to speed it up somewhat (within reason of course).

I’m only going to Evo cuz i qualify =_=;; i’ll feel dumb qualifying and not showing up, mind as well not place and let sumone else who really wanted to qualify and go… hmm next weekend is it? maybe i’ll just come to the tourney and take a week of vacation while i’m at it , 3/5 for 20 sounds good.

p.s Tetsuaka u taking my offer??

Edit: lol Popoblo i’m picking up MVC 2 cuz that game is pure Cheese i love it! lol

uhhh u want to start CVS 2 first if theres alot of people ,cuz that game takes 4ever to finish… especially double Elim and if we only have 2 TV’s

2/3 ,3/5,4/7 is correct

Wow…people throwing up lots of money on matches…you guys do this all the time?