Indianapolis Gameworks Tourney - Indianapolis, IN - 08/11/07

HYPEHYPEHATEHYPE

Thing is most of the chicago people are gg players. There are a good deal of 3s players so maybe ill see what I can do.

I would take MM’s in 3s, but im poor. Maybe small $5 dollar ones? I dono.

i sort of want to…but don’t know how to get there…and I’m still waiting on my stick >.>

i miiiight come

Yes! Come on out Floe. We could sure use you. People are always trying to bribe you with doughnuts I think but I’m telling you at this mall they have an awesome cinnamon roll place so think about the cinnamon rolls. :smile:

I’ll be there.

:devil::devil::hk::s::lk::qcb::qcb::lk:+:hk: :lk::qcb::qcb::lk:+:hk: :lk::lk: Rocket punch beeyotch!!!

…I’m looking at you derek.

I want to come. But don’t know if anyone here (besides Derek) is going and don’t want to make the drive myself. ::Looks at Derek:: If anyone from Chicago is going, I’ll make the trip.

Definitely interested in coming.

Yeaaaah…highly doubt I’m going to be able to make that…but if anyone is holding any tournaments for CVS2 in Columbus, Ohio…do let me know at least…I do want to try and attend one of those…

Ha wtf, now they want to come. We could get together at my house the night before or something and carpool. Split gas costs n whatnot. Depends on how my schedule is for that week.

Derek, Let me know what your schedule is like and hopefully we can get something going. I’d take the train to your place the night before and we’d leave pretty damn early. Southside right?

Splitting the cost is no problem with me.

derekkkk!!! pm your number if you don’t mind, or call me!

lol, that’s funny. people in KY only play guilty gear, and i don’t at all and never have had the desire to. so i’ll most likely be coming alone, as usual.

xenomic- wait for another fugi/ghaleon tournament in columbus, they’re always big with lots of good players.

speaking of, any idea on when the next c-bus tourney will be chris?

peace

Alright, sounds good to me. Fugi/Ghaleon…gonna have to keep that in mind. Thanks popoblo! I really wish I could play you at CVS2 (and you as well FSGamer…just to see who can use Mai the best! Heh).

Ghaleon told me October for the next cbus tourny.

Yeah i dont think there are many GG players in Indy (?).

However there are plenty capcom players goin.

Im real excited for this.

Yeah, I’m hype for this too. It’s looking pretty big already, so that’s good news.

We’re shooting for Oct. 21 for Seasons’s Beatings – Fugee has to get the venue in ink and we’re set. Bernie said Oct was cool so Fugee’ll sign it up this weekend I think.

All i care about is MAD casuals in 3s…and a nice healthy tourny :slight_smile:

Thing is…where exactly is this tournament in Oct. gonna be, Ghaleon?

Link to the last Season’s Beatings Xenomic

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=128531

Oh yeah and just a little side question, any word on those DVD’s for that tournament Ghaleon? Or have they been finished for a while?

Huh…Justin Wong was there, eh? Well, hope he’s there this time around! That is, IF he plays CVS2…

But hey, I might play some 3S, MVC2, or SSBM if nothing else…

I’ll try and make it there. I’m a bit of newbie as it stands but I’m sure I could learn alot of stuff by playing against some good players.

if thats a quote to me, then put some money up.
youve seen me play on those shity 360’s with concave buttons. shit is so tight you have to strain for execution.
ill have my stick, therefore no execution problems and much more comfort with mix up set ups.
i wont have the option of possiably missing when im on my stick.
ray and joe both siad i will prob win 3s, and they havnt even seen me play good.

we shall see though.
and as for cvs2 if anyone wants to throw up some money match’s ill put anything down. even side bets on the tourny.