In the Rose Garden

now you know whyi’ll never put my dudley on yt

Very classy post, I agree. For me I constantly spend time in training mode and go to tournaments when I can. my job keeps me from truly having the time to experiment, its not a choice its just a fact of life. For the record I am serious about becoming a better player, maybe I can going about it the wrong way though, if you happen to run into me while I am in NC then we will see

You should hit up Newbie Saikyo Dojo forum and ask for advice on the best way to make use of you limited time for training and experimenting.

Updated with Vega. Again, I implore you to take this stuff to training mode and test it out. Also, community outreach is listed at the very end.

I’ve also updated Makoto’s Tsurugi attack, so you can go back and look it up, which only cliffeside participated in. Cliffeside, if you haven’t done so already check your messages, I left you a little gift.

Also, I’m taking requests for next week up until Monday. If no one has given me a request by then, then I’ll just pick a character at random.

East do you have any tournament matches of youself

pls

These meaty setups were recommended to me by a friend and after testing them against Vega in training mode and in battle have proved highly effective for me.

cr.MK:

• F.MK x2 -> meaty f.MK (option select starter). (cannot be grabbed without invulnerability)
  • F.MK x2 -> Grab
  • F.MK x2 -> meaty cr.LK
  • F.MK x1, slight pause -> meaty overhead
  • F.MK x1, slight pause -> meaty cr.HK

Forward throw - mid screen:

• HK ducking, dash forward, meaty overhead
  • HK ducking, dash forward, meaty f.MK
  • HK ducking, dash forward, f.MK, meaty cr.LK

Back throw - corner only:

• LP Jet upper, Meaty overhead

Back throw - midscreen:

• LK ducking, f.MK, meaty overhead
    Ducking upper:
  • corner only. LP Jet Upper, meaty overhead. (when teched, unteched does not work)

Also I like this setup when I meet a player that likes to press jab or short alot when they get knocked down:
Focus crumple then F+HK for hard knockdown then s.lp then quickly do a jumping Fierce or Roundhouse attack that takes you to the other side while they are still on the ground then do a immediate F.HP or F+HK.

take my year old posts
call em as own

you ignored the first sentence lol

he said friend
idk wat mean

Maybe there’s a better Dudley who isn’t 34. Oh wait… that’s me, nvm.

What? All the ones I have are old, recent stuff I have is from sessions. Cause I’ve been job searching and having to use what little funds I do have to live off of, I haven’t played in any tournaments within the past 2 months, but now that I have my job and I get payed next wednesday, my tournament career will resume in a week.

you gots3400 pp

im the best around. nothin will ever keep me down.

actually I have 3626 now, learn your facts brah. Kappa

Work or gtfo of my thread.

lol? look at you all serious and shit? relax yourself, son.

It’s your thread, in a public forum… good fucking shit.

I dont know what your talking about, i dont see your name on these setups and you were not the one who gave them to me. He said give meaty setups and thats what I did. Old news to you and most here but they still work

source me
name on everything

also you should update first post so i know what character to comment on

to add to sky high claw, ex version is -18 so reversal timing EX MGB will punish it. so just make sure you block this move. it’s way too free.

I have to correct something on the Vega piece.

Right now I have a set up on Vega where meaty f HK links into stHP in training room, which means I’m hitting fHK on one of the last 2 active frames. He can escape with either flip. There’s no reversal message but I’m definitely flipping out of a meaty setup.

LOL!