In n Out isn't that good

You guys need to come to the Chicago area and go to Portillo’s. Nothing else comes close.

No I agree. Pho sucks. Five Guys also sucks, Tried them out now that they have a location here in SoCal. Fries do set them apart…and that’s bad. I don’t like the fries and couldn’t even finish them. threw them out. Burger is ok but not worth the price. the coke was the best part I shit you not. The price also really isn’t helping them. I stand by saying In-n-Out is better. Carl’s Jr was better when they had the smaller fries a few years ago. the moment they switched to natural cut fries I walked away. Criss Cut are great but that money adds up fast.

someone also mentioned whataburger here as well…really? THAT is better In-N-Out you say? hell no you’re not serious! :arazz:

I can’t say Portillo’s is god tier but it was definately top. It’s been a long time since I had it though so memory on it is a tad fuzzy.

Anyone on the west coast ever eat from the Kogi truck in LA? I have a feeling that thing is just a massive hype-fest, but I’m jealous that it’s one of the few foodie-things NYC doesn’t have yet. Korean BBQ tacos just sounds so bizarre to me… I have to try one when I go over there.

^_-;

No sane person would ever say Pho sucks if they actually have had real Pho.

This thread is absurd.

I also laugh at you idiots who say XXXX sucks because I tried it at one location and it sucked there therefor it sucks everywhere else. Franchises help set up the store, and train the employees. At the end of the day it is still up to the employees job to make it like how they were taught. (If they were even taught correctly in the 1st place…)

@Galactic. Kogi is legit. it sounds weird but it’s so fuckin good. Chinese fusion tacos and Filipino fusion tacos are also good.
LA food trucks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All depends on your expectations and ability to remove favoritism.

The rest of America picked five guys as the best burger for 2010 and their fries as the second best in zagat surveys, so it’s pretty evident that your taste is just terrible.

It really does sound bizarre. I can’t imagine korean bbq flavors melding too well with mexican taco/burrito/quesadilla flavors.

But I do want to try it.

^_-;

Reading this thread is making me hungry, im going to eat some kittens…

I wanna second Whataburger. That burger is the truth.

^and it has fat ass dudes wearing yellow tapout shirts getting into wrasslin matches

Also try the Italian Beef, dipped sweet with hot and sweet peppers if you come to Chicago.

It takes a shit on the Philly’s cheese steak sanwiches IMO

im drooling like homer simpson.

Your really underestimating the quality of a Truly Great Hamburger…

I’m Not Talking About In and Out But Places That Serve Great Hamburgers…

Kogi is legit.

When my cousins went to the Philippines a long time ago they told me they had dog lechon. (Which is basically the whole dog, with head, and tail all crispy) They didn’t tell me how it tasted, but I don’t believe them, they have a dog.

They weren’t the ones that killed the dog and cooked him though… and it wasn’t someone of asian descent who told me this either…

in n out and steak n shake are both rather meh

fatburger was pretty godlike though.

I love In N Out. It may be overrated but I think they’re the best burgers around. I’ve eaten a lot of burgers at other joints as well and personally rank them as my favorite. I guess to all their own though, if you don’t like it, you don’t like it.