In n Out isn't that good

it’s pretty evident that america is flawed…but that’s another rant. I never said In-N-Out is godly like some here have said but I stand by what I said and you can say I have terrible taste but this is me giving a fuck. :zzz:

I’m with OP, the hype for In and Out had me thinking that this place was good. The service was slow for a fast food place and the fries were complete crap. Burger was ok, but nothing that is worth hyping. Hell, Wendy’s has non-frozen patties too. I would take a lot of places over In and Out.

Jack in the Box was worse though, a Seattle friend was trying to hype them up to me. Fast food in general isn’t known for quality, but ugh to this place.

In N Out fries are ass, but the burgers are always fresh and hot. If you are in So Cal seeking out good local food, make sure you look up The Hat and experience their pastrami and chili cheese fries. I know this is a burger thread, so I’ll also mention that their burgers are really good (better than In N Out imo).

Every time I go home to visit, I hit up The Hat. Chili cheese fries with pickles and tomatoes (and pastrami if you like) are ftw!

[media=youtube]-VMi7SfekFs[/media]

In-N-Out has the best burgers of any chain in SoCal hands down (fatburger’s pretty close though). If you’re in San Diego though you need to take your ass over to Hodads. That shit is the best burger I’ve ever had

This thread makes me want to eat a fucking huge burger meal.

I was on a mission to have the best Fast Food meal long time ago.

I had a Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger from Carls Jr, Large fries from McDonalds, Large Onion Rings from Burger King, and a Shake from In N Out.

It was godlike. I shed tears of joy.

No that was just the grease pouring from your eyes. Grease of joy still.

I agree with OP

Shit’s overrated

Speaking of Carl’s Jr, has anyone had the low carb six dollar burger yet? It’s freakin’ delicious. The lettuce is really cold and the patty’s really warm, also the mayo/ketchup sauce they put in it tastes delicious. You can also ask them to make any burger you want into a low carb. I tried a low carb Big Carl and had a good time.

I just made myself a huge burger and it tastes better than anything in any fast food place that I have ever been to. I don’t know how to make french fries though :frowning: