In n Out isn't that good

lol I know right? Although, I do love me a good Mcgangbang.

You obviously have not read either of the Fast Food Horror Stories threads on here. :xeye:

Which reminds me, a third iteration of that has been long over due

InO is overrated. Actually I preferred Carl’s Jr. to them when I was out in Cali. Honestly if you are in SoCal there are so many great Pho places, why get a burger? I would just get pho at least once every week or other week pretty much. There’s also great mexican places around that you are better off eating at.

If you’re on the EC you’re better off going to delis or maybe a Nathan’s for faster food. Also I didn’t really see many diner’s in Cali, maybe that’s why everyone likes In 'n Out so much. I never heard of In 'n Out until I got there, and then I only had it a few times. Their locations weren’t even that convenient imo.

Pho isn’t that good.

well, it was listed next to fuddruckers which is a sit down place, and seeing as i don’t live at a place with whattaburger i would have no way of knowing otherwise, where is that chain from anyways?

There’s a fast food horror stories thread? Must find.

Also, Five Guys FTW.

Come to socal and eat here.

Grill 'Em All | Heavy Metal & Hamburgers | Los Angeles

Next time, order water, they’ll give you and empty cup, proceed to self serve fountain, filler up with soda or lemonade or whatever, the top used for soda cups fits the water cups, you’re good to go. They are always so busy they won’t notice what you did.

edit: :cool:

strange. i never had an “in and out” burger yet so i’m curious. i usually don’t eat fast food burgers. i go for restaurant burgers like at dennys or dave and busters.

The reason people wait in lines for the burgers is because of that smell. DAT SMELL MAN! Have you smelled the burgers?
Do vegetarians get hypnotized from the smell of burgers?

That is awesome, and reminds me of my friend’s idea for a restaurant called Burgatory.*

*Please do not steal.

Five Guys completely destroys In-N-Out, real bad. Not that In-N-Out tastes bad, cause nah it tastes great.

Five Guys burgers and fries is greater. I should get somebody from back in MD to mail me some Five Guys.

there’s a joke to be made here…

Five Guys is overall better though, haven’t tried these other burger places… that people are bringing up, not sure if they’re available locally…

Five Guys’ fries are what sets them apart, imo. Their burgers are pretty standard fare, although they do seem to use fresh ingredients. They tax pretty hard though, a cheeseburger w/ the works, regular fries, and regular drink will run about $8-10 typically.

http://shoryuken.com/f3/fast-food-horror-stories-return-135822/

In n Out, My asian wife wasn’t that impress & she eats dog…

I heard from someone that dog tastes like beef and cat tastes like chicken soooo…

EDIT: I think from some Chinese restaurants I eat at they probably are switching up chicken with cat, one restaurant I remember eating at got busted for some shit like that lol…

o.O what??? OH HELL NO!

The amount of time it takes to clean/skin/debone a cat makes it more expensive than chicken.