In n Out isn't that good

It’s easy to say In n Out is overrated when you got the choice, but for us living where the choices really aren’t that great, In n Out is fucking Godlike.

It’s mostly just nostalgia. My buddies from Cali get crazy when I say I like White Castle better, but that’s just because of fond childhood memories growing up in the Midwest.

First time in Cali in 05 I tried In/Out, and it was fresh compared to what we have in the midwest, but seriously overrated. And I chose to get it because all the hype I heard.

As has been said in the thread, it’s good, but hype raises your expectation too much. I was thinking that I was going to bust a nut when I had my first one. I didn’t try Fatburger, ect because of that.

Checkers is so damn good, especially the fries.

The only reason I haven’t ate their more is it is in a more or less rundown neighborhood so I’m always worried about the cleanliness standards of what I’m eating. I really shouldn’t be considering fast food is fast food, but if you went to that checkers you’d be thinking it was sketch as well.

has anyone ever tried 5 guys? I heard that place had pretty good burgers

I worked at Rally’s (which is also Checkers obviously) when I was 16. Fries; yes. spicy chicken patties; Yes. But you can’t get fresh food unless there is a rush, and the sheer smallness of the insides, it’s too cramped, it’s always dirty and greasy.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Checkers that’s not in a sketchy neighborhood.

how DARE anyone put steak n shake above 5 guys… what the fuck were you smoking that made steak n shake even mid tier…

Damn that’s a shame. They’re everywhere in the panhandle. At least from Pensacola through to Tallahassee. As soon as I go home on leave in October, I’m hitting up a wb.

Any mom/pop joint will ultimately beat out these fast food chains today. Rallys/Checkers don’t really have great burgers, and their spicy chicken have seems to get worse and worse every passing year. Their fries continue to dominate the market, but still a separate sell. I feel Carls Jr is waaaay to expensive, $8-10 dollar combos don’t sit well with me. They’re food is usually delicious though, and I like green burrito combinations to choose from.

In N Out is pretty good. Its cheap, the food is fresh and even though the lines inside and at the drive-through seem long they move really fast. I would much rather eat a double double from In N Out than anything from places like Mc D’s or Jack in the Crack.

What we need in this city is a good bbq joint.

What’s In n Out only my second time hearing about it. Also I didn’t know Checkers was a franchise there was just the one over fourteen years ago in my town, before it was gone. It did have the best fries I ever tasted though.

LOL @ the haters who think In n Out is overrated. It’s a FAST FOOD joint. It’s made fresh and better than most burgers that I have eaten.

fatburger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> in n out

I like Fuddruckers and Whataburger more than In n Out and 5 Guys. I haven’t had Steak n Shake or Bob’s Giant Burgers. I need to travel more.

what a shocker!!! you like sit down not fast food burgers over fast food burgers, you don’t say!?

Backyard Burger > all the rest

in-n-out is awesome.

when you live in cali and you want a fast food burger it’s the best out there.

umami/FO are great but that’s only if you live close. it takes me 30-40 minutes to drive there. on top of that, you can get 3 double doubles for one office burger.

god that office burger is good though

I told you this when I went to Cali and made that thread about it. In and out is not the shit. Five guys shits all over it.

EDIT: backyard burger is fucking terrible. if you enjoy that shit you need to wash your mouth out with kerosene and burn it.

EDIT 2:

What a shocker! Dipshit doesn’t realize whataburger (actually pretty good too) is a fast food chain. You don’t say? Well, actually you did, but you shouldn’t have.

I understand Black Jesus, I understand.

But I’ve been waiting for this forever, I had to say something.

And edit: Saying that In-n-Out is the best fast food burger of Cali is a little too telling of the fast food quality in Cali.