In n Out isn't that good

yeah well, thats just, like, your opinion, man.

this is silly.

Why don’t you fuck a 600lb chick? She’s still a woman right?

My favorite burger is at Tommy’s. I love chili.

no big surprise that in-n-out isn’t what it’s cracked up to be, the only thing people in cali don’t overrate is the weather.

man uncle swears wendys double cheese burger is the best burger in the universe.

Tommy’s is great. I always get a double cheeseburger along with a tamale. It’s a tamale swimming in a basket of chili. Amaaaaaazing stuff. If they served chili in soft-drink cups, I’d just buy that and drink it.

Nah at that point it’s an “it”

Yeah I hit it.

Name me a quality DOUBLE cheese burger that you can buy for under 4 bucks.

Sure I hate their fries (del taco retains the king of fast food fries) but as far as fast food quality, nothing beats a double double and their Neapolitan milk shake for under 7 bucks.

People hate that we can just get In n Out whenever we “feel” like it.

BTW if you don’t ask for chopped chilies and whole grilled/animals style on your burger, then you are totally missing out.

Yes, yes they are.

:smiley:

A side note if u go to INO during springtime around 2 or 3pm on the weekends all the girls volleyball teams go in their uniforms.

while at Steak n Shake the one time I went all the people there were 250lb+ even the lady who got our food.

Next time you hit up this place get a double, not a single k thks bye… but I imagine you having better places to eat in Texas of all places though… its good but not as good as some of the shit there

Yall eat good…

SRK loves food threads. We have this “Best burger” thread in rotation every few months.

Every year SRK has:

6 religion threads

5 Music threads

4 Burger threads

3 Food threads that are not about burgers (But ends up becoming about burgers)

2 “How would you survive a zombie apocalypse” threads

1 partridge in a pear tree.

Never change, SRK!

^_-;

There’s a Five Guys in Surrey, IIRC.

Carl’s Jr ALL DAY

Chili Cheeseburger!

That stuff is so good I brought it back over to Canada over the plane, for reals.

Kombu #1 with the Nakhon Beer is wavy as fuck.

Umami Burger >>>>>>> All

Yeah, I’m not gonna claim that it’s forged by the hands of god, but that’s my #1 fast food of choice (I miss CA :sad:)

people that say in n out is overrated are overrated

the real reason to go to steak n shake.

Steak 'n Shake

2 am gaming sessions on the weekends = everyone is getting a fat milkshake for under 2 bucks.

Californians love In-N-Out for some reason. When I first moved to Cali, I decided to see what the hype was all about?of course I was disappointed. There are better choices such as Umami Burger(So. Cal) and Pearl’s (Bay Area/Nor. Cal).

i have lived all over the US and this is my top 5 burger chains:

1. checkers/rallys
  2. steak n shake
  3. in-n-out
  4. white castle/crystals
  5. carls jr