In n Out isn't that good

I got In N Out when I attended EVO this year. I found it to be grossly overrated. The food was alright but like the OP, there was years of hype behind what I was about to eat and it couldn’t live up to expectations.

It should be noted that I wasn’t aware of the secret menu when I ordered. Odds are if I ever go back to Vegas I’ll know the “right” way to order this go around.

good rule of thumb, dude: don’t judge any food by its Vegas counterpart.

If you didn’t order your burger and fries animal-style, you didn’t eat In-N-Out.

It’s just a burger.

I mean really, even the best burger in the entire world is still just a burger.

Animal Style Fries are cool, other than that, that shit is overrated up the ass.

We used to have whataburger a lot in fla, but all of them closed. At least the ones I’ve been to in four different cities.

… so true yo… so true.

fuck you fuck you fuck you

in-n-out is the best fast food joint ever.

Is the reeking stale-onion stench of In-n-out the only stank allowed in this thread or what?

In-n-Out is pretty gdlk, but I enjoyed Munch Bar burgers even more.

Some of ya make me want some In N Out burger and I didn’t know about it until now. I like fast food but damn some of them can’t put a decent burger together. I pay for my burger to look like the one in the menu not some half ass job where the buns is crooked to the left.

I usually go to a family own restaurant where the burger is nice and neat and everything is handmade.

Well in a world surrounded by shit like the fast food industry, the good things will always get hyped up.

It’s all about DICKS! :rolleyes:

No not that Dick you fucking homos! :rofl:

About Us

(Well Dicks isn’t that amazing either I just thought it would be funny to use this…)

And a ride home.

But if you’d like other examples of just shit in Austlin (which I know is not the best compared to some cities) you’ve got P. Terry’s, Top Notch, and a few other joints that I’m not really that concerned about mentioning for a burger wank fest.

This might be the only worth while part of your post and I’ll definitely check them out if I’m in LA.

In-n-Out is miles ahead of mcdonalds, bk, hardees/carls jr, and wendys. IMO it’s a bit better than five guys and cook out.

but if you’ve got the money you can try one of those $100+ gourmet burgers using kobe beef, truffle shavings on top that the celebs eat when you’re in LA.

I’ve never heard of anyone waiting for a really long time for In N Out…

As someone who was at one point eating INO like 2 times a week, I have to defend it. It’s certainly overhyped, but people should remember its a fast food place. Saying that X specialty burger place that costs twice is much blows In N Out out of the water is a moot point. Yeah, but the point is In N Out is one of the best $6-7 meals I’ve had.

Shake Shack’s burgers are good.

^_-;

steak and shake is king of the ‘better than fast food, but still not as good as a restaurant , but still hella cheap’ crowd.

I got a combo yesterday about 6.34, it’s not that cheap

I also didn’t think it was all that during my stay in Vegas (Evo2010). Then again the same goes for most fast food joints.