Images all broken

I have 2 simple questions about the pcb. Do you have to scrap the medal of the front to solder the turbo/select/home/start buttons??? My second question is about the L D R U??? For example do mean L is for the left micro switch or for the left side? Thanks for the help.

No scrape.

L D R U mean the directional input.
Not position of Microswitch.

Like how is on regular PCB.

lol didn’t read the part about turbo and ps3/pc!

k last question…i’m a TOTAL noob with soldering but i want to give it a try…how hard (from 1-10) would it be to take out the TE pcb and replace it with this, wire it up/solder, etc? only thing i’ll be replacing is the pcb…stick/buttons stays.

Just take it the PCB out and a custom made. Or just mod the Mayflash, it’s helluva easier to lug around for tournaments compared to the TE.

ya but i have no trouble carrying around my TE haha

laugh what if we paid you to do the moddifications? O_O with purchase of the joystick.

As in what he did to the buttons and joystick with the re-wiring and all.

The PCB alone is already being sold.

http://www.etokki.com/Joytron%20Paewang%20Revolution%20PCB%20Only

If and when I get a PS3, this is going in my TE right away.

I’d like to add this to my xbox 360 TE but i don’t know how to do it lol. Could I do it with a chimp and it’d still work for xbox360,ps3,pc?

Ya can someone possibly add the PCB to a madcatz stick and show how its done?

You wouldn’t be just “adding” the Joytron PCB, you’d be completely replacing the Madcatz PCB because you wouldn’t need it anymore.

laugh are you going to start selling the custom harness??? If so I am interesting in getting one with the Paewang Revolution PCB.

Laugh could you PM me for the price of everything. The harness and the board??? Or are you going to post it on the new website. Thanks for the help.

Yo laugh, I’m definitely going to buy the PCB in the near future, but I got just a couple questions.

1. Have you tested the PCB for any lag/dropped input issues? I may have missed it while skimming the thread, if so, forgive me.

2. Any idea on the time frame of when your little custom harness would be added/available?

Thanks. :smiley:

im a total noob at sodering… how would i be able to run the ground wires to all of the buttons, would i have 8 wires soddered to 1 wire connected to the pcb? ( like a tree w/ branches) thnks

Daisy Chain the ground line from quick disconnect to quick disconnect, so have two wires in there before you crimp

Daisy-chain.

thanks

Sweet. Thanks for the reply.

laugh - what are the item names of the plastic parts & crimping pins used in your custom harness? I’d like to make my own but been having a nightmare trying to locate the necessary parts in the UK.

Also, can the pins be crimped using a standard crimping tool, or does it require something more… subtle?

Picking this up once custom harness is available…Awesome stuff, thanks!