If CAPCOM Were To Make A Kelloggs vs. General Mills Fighting Game

But seriously, this is not a bad idea. Why not make a mugen Kellogs vs GM game? I bet we could get the srk taggers involved to make awesome splash screens and other talented people to make the rest.

Yeah, I guess it would never happen, but it’s anything but a bad idea.

the cock and the monkey and tony tiger wold be top tier

Where is Count Chocula from? He should be the boss or something, him or Shin Tony the Tiger

Count Chocula is from General Mills. I can EASILY see him being top tier.

And if the game takes off, you could always do another crossover with the Post cereal icons, like the Alpha Bits kids and that hideous Honeycomb thing that looks like roadkill.

Yeah, the count can just turn into a bat and run away the whole fight. Then he can do “Coco Storm” to keep chipping. He’ll be pretty top. His assist would probibly be molecular chocolate and be broken easily. You can use to bee to do Cheriorbs and call out the count assist to have your “Bee/chocula trap” CRAZY! :wow:

Here’s how the logo might look. Heh.

Explore Jay Pee

The last boss should be OJ simpson in a wheaties T-shirt

count cocula n cinnamon toast crunk cooks would be top 2 easssillyyy

count = storm. cooks = sent. GM chars would be the best i think

Man, you guys haven’t even mentionned the Cookie Crisp Dog/Cookie Crook/Cop. They would obviously be tearing shit up, crook with dog assist would be unstoppable.

Then you have the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bakers, Boo Berry Ghost, Frankenberry and the 2 Raisin Bran Scoops who I guarantee you would be top-tier. They could even have a cameo by Fred Flintsone courtesy of Fruity Pebbles.

p.s. This is fucking stupid

Can we get someone to start on a Mugen version of this?

Let’s not forget the nestlea quick rabbit.

Bumperization.

Snap Crackle and Pop = Shoto’s lol

Green Giant, Tony the Tiger, Frakenberry = Grapplers

The Bee, Trix Rabbit, Lucky, The Frog (from smacks), and Tucan Sam = Mad Rushdown

Count Chocula, Boo, = Flying bastards of doom

kids that chase lucky and steal from trix = Servbot

Tony the Tiger would be tight…but if its an MVC2 engine he wouldnt have anything that would make him good against flying characters…Count Chocula is Magneto/Storm in one character. The crook from Cookie Crisp would be tight almost like a Rolento Character. He’d be a good assist character for free.

If he was in CVS2…RC City…A-Groove Tony!

If he did Level 3’s he’d be like " This is part of your daily balanced breakfast!" and then do his super…roflcopters!

Stop bumping your stupid dead topics plz

Nice Topic!

Where Is The 3s style Option :sad:

Toucan Sam: KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKER!