If CAPCOM Were To Make A Kelloggs vs. General Mills Fighting Game

MvC2 style for sure. Cheerios Honey Bee Tri Jumps the fuck out of everyone. :tup:

michael jordan and capt crunch would be unstoppable.

OMG this is one of the most original ideas that I have seen in a while. Somebody should make some pics in Photoshop or something, LOL. Cap’N Crunch assist OMGWTF GGPO!

ROFL!

tony tiger uppuhcaht!!!

Make a thread where we can vote on our favorite character…

GM would be the “marvel” it would punish kelloggs.

The honey Nut bee’s rush don’t would be sick… Magnus like.( you see the way it moves on the commerical’s)
Pillsbury woulda have crazy D, Lepracchaun would be like doom, ( random and tricky mofo)Rabbit would be like strider, (couldn’t do anything with help) Green gaint would be like Hulk…

Don’t forget about the Honey Smacks frog with the bubble infinite (looks just like Thanos’, but it’s a bubble), and his nasty cereal assist.

WHERE WOULD THE ESCAPE ARTIST “UNTOUCHABLE” SUGAR BEAR BE IN THIS?

seriously?

snap, crackle and pop triple team assist to give you a nutritious breakfast.

tucan sam would be like storm, flies back and unleashes a hail storm of fruit loops. Instead of saying “hah”, he starts his supers with “follow you nose!” he can send waves of his nephews or whatever like sent’s super. he’s gotta be top tier for sure!

count chocula would own up too.

2 things.

This is a nice thing to talk about but it’s never going to happen.

And.

LOL @ PEOPLE ENJOYING POWERSTONE :frowning:

haha

Check this guy’s battle scenario:

This is the best idea ive heard in a while. Some one make it happen!! Cant mugen be used? I know id buy the game if it were ever made.

I know it wont

For those who are hatin on this, FUCK-YOU!!!

Capcom wouldn’t make it. They don’t have 10 year old sprites sitting around from General Mills Fighter 2 to use.

Honey Bee(H.N.Cheerios)/The sun(Raisin Bran)/Those bakers(Cinn.Toast Crunch)

-Honey Bee starts the match off by rushing that shit with triangle jumps and his H.I.V.E. infinite. As an assist he comes out and does a Rising Stinger(dp) for anti-air.

-The Sun is slow but over powered. His attacks have alot of startup. If he is hit by a physical attack(attacked by a part of he opponent’s body) then the opponent takes half as much damage as The Sun received. He can’t be tripped as he has his own gravity. With Gravity as a special attack he grabs you(command grab) and just burns you. He can Solar Flare you(DBZ style) and put you in 2ec of block stun or 4 sec of hit stun. One of his Hyper Combos is Super Nova, basically he does a Seraphic Wing but dies during the attack. The opponent is put in enough block stun to make the next character safe upon entrance. Where the sun died there will then be many particles of plasma floating around. After about 3 minutes the plasma will acumulate and The Sun will come back to life with 25% health.

-Those bakers are mages with the power over Cinnamon+Sugar. They are zoners/keepaway characters using barrages of Cinnamon+Sugar to keep the opponent at bay. Their Hyper Combo is “The Taste You Can See?”. In this Hyper Combo they hit the opponent and a Faust-like guessing game appears where the opponent has to press the right button to save theirself from The Taste You Can See(A large tornado made of Cinnamon+Sugar).

Team CTC = God Tier :badboy:

I think Trix Rabbit would be broken. Think about it. The guy has spent years getting chumped by fucking children who won’t even let him eat his own damn cereal. He has a shitload of repressed rage within him, I bet if he was in this game, he’d prolly have some crazy alternate form like “Dark Hadou Bunny” or something. He could even have a super kinda like Jill’s, where a bunch of kids come out and grab the opponent, the Trix Rabbit’s eyes get all freaky remembering the years of torture the kids put him through, then he completely snaps and whips out a shitload of uzis and other guns and goes apeshit on the kids and the opponent at the same timeXD

All I can say is it’s persons such as the topic creator that need to be producing video games these days, this idea is seriously 1,000,000 more original and interesting than Capcom Fighting Evolution. Hats off to you man. BTW, I think I’d give the developer job to Sammy instead of Capcom, a high-res BooBerry ghost with Zappa-like powers would make me wet my pants.

WEE!!! Check out this l33t sight with leaked pics!!! It’s 4 real!
The battle for breakfast begins!

I’m telling you… the Rabbit will be top tier… repressed rage…

Thanks. I love making crazy topics. I like to hear peoples reactions.