Hulk Hogan hates his daughters career,Calls the rock an N word,and smutted out bubbas wife.Well damn

Hulk a weirdo I think he has a seriously incestous relationship with his Daughter

I can understand why Hogan is so focused on his daughter. He is divorced and his son is a loser, Brooke probably is the only one that returns phone calls and doesn’t ask for money.

I would definitely do the “Heisman” to Linda Hogan.

She is likely defending her father because he’s family. She has shown her loyally towards her father, especially after Hulk’s nasty divorce.

When a family member you love is in hot water over something they did - particularly something that isn’t criminal in the slightest - you stand by them.

If I was in her position, I would do the same thing.

One more thing: lay off the pretentiousness. You aren’t impressing anybody.

Must have been a bad break up

http://i.imgur.com/YGQX8Kk.jpg?2

lol saw this pic from 2011

That wasn’t even Hulk’s theme to begin with.

It was for a tag team called the U.S. Express but they broke up before the song was stuck to their image so it was passed on to Hogan.

Still #1 in line to replace The Star-Spangled Banner though.

Sounds like hulkamania is running wild.

His current wife looks like his daughter. They have a weird thing going on there. lol. Wife leaves hulk, and then fucks someone thats 18 and looks just like him. Okay, whatever. Then hulk is super attached to his daughter, who has his back, and then his next wife looks like his daugher, or maybe arguably a young ex wife, but imo more like brooke.

Waaaaa, i always stick up for my family no matter what, and how dare you feel different, jimmy. Fuck off. Lay off what pretentiousness, and to impress who? I dont give a fuck about anyone on srk. I come here for the fun, and the last thing on my mind on any given day, is impressing someone here.

If i was white, and my dad started getting aired out about a racist tirade he went on, when i had previously dated a black guy (one of those seasons she dated some drake looking motherfucker. I remember, cause he was kinda fucking stupid, and hulk didnt like him. The tirade was probably when she was dating that guy to be honest.), i’d at least acknowledge his bad behavior in some way before just telling everyone to essentially relax, hes not really that type of guy.

Everyone says someone is not that type of person all the time. Someone shoots up a school. Thats not the guy i know. A guy shoots up a church, and is a racist. One of his coon friends, that he only knew for like 2 months is like, uh, he wasnt racist. So excuse me if i dont immediately jump on the pity train

I’m more offended that she didnt even bother to acknowledge her fathers piss poor behavior, which likely isnt new to her, and essentially went on a pity part mission, wanting us to say “Yeah, hes human, relax guys. Everyone goes on racist tirades after fucking their friends wife, while their friend is in the living room watching espn.”

Its one thing to get caught in a rant, and just tossing out nigga, sambo, whatever, and not mean it. Just airing grievances, but when you acknowledge youre pretty racist in your rants, people kinda second guess you.

People seem to be speaking out for him, that he was a good guy though, but lets not mix professionalism with anything else. People put on a lot of faces to be professional, because they know who they get to be behind closed doors with those theyre comfortable with.

Of all the really shitty, awful, embarrassing things Hogan has done, it’s something he said, in post-coital bliss no less, that killed his image. In fact, it’s not even the worst that Hogan has ever said; he once told his son Nick that the friend Nick permanently paralyzed with his driving deserved it as divine punishment for having been a bad person.

CM Punk and Big E had the best Tweets on the matter, per usual;

What the fuck did Hogan take from black people? Hogan is just Hogan. Shut the fuck up, Big E.

I hope this is a sign for the return of the Federation, when wrestling was real.

Bandanas? I have no clue. lol. But i also stopped watching wrestling in like 98 or earlier, so i dont recall anything he might have done before that. Seems like a buzz thing to say, about appropriating culture. Hulk hogans been pretty “normal white” to my knowledge. His daughters into pop/country. No clue. lol

Is anyone really surprised he’s a racist with a mustache like that? I’d be surprised if a lot of these old head wrestlers from the south didn’t feel similarly. I just wish one of these niggas would stick to their guns after being outed. You don’t like your daughter being dug out by the BBC? Stand by your beliefs motherfucker.

That would be funny. Except that’s what the whole WWE, your employer, is about.

[vince] MAH NIGGAH[/vince]

Now you get back to shuckin and jivin boy

[quote=“Biolink, post:54, topic:175988”]

[/quote]

Nah thats fine, because he said brooke can fuck a black basketball player, or in hogans words, “Nice shoes nigga. I dont really like jordans, but jordan is a cool nigga, so i’ll wear his nigga shoes. If im gonna wear some nigga shoes, they might as well be jordans nigga shoes, that he wears on his nigga toes”. LOL. I wish i could use the “er” version on this site still. Wouldve made that joke funnier.

Hogans all about that bottom line like donald sterling. You can fuck em, just please dont post them on your instagram, and make sure they have lots of money. Dont just fuck any ole common nigga. ha

can we talk about this tweet. Hulk tweeted a screenshot of a link.

https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/625472496947580929

Holy fuck. Really hulk? You dont understand the difference between what obama said, and what you said?? Whats wrong with some of these white folks in this country. I checked this dudes profile too, and hes a roman catholic conservative, and gamergate supporter. lol

I remember Hulk Hogan was contemplating suicide a few years back during his divorce and had to get counseling to treat his clinical depression. I just hope this incident doesn’t bring back those thoughts as this seems even worse. Suicidal feelings in men are strongest when their identity is attacked or erased.

As off-collar and deplorable as his remarks are I wouldn’t wish such a fate on the man.

Hulks timeline is obviously filled with supporters. Look, the dude might not be a psychotic racist, hell bent on white supremacy, but nah, you dont get to drop those types of bombs, and then be like, im sorry, cliche god help me through these troubled times, blah blah bullshit.

I wouldnt have even made a thread if he was an honest as he usually is, and just said, i was pissed off, talking a bunch of stupid shit that was horrible then, and horrible now. Trying to just shrug it off essentially, and then now retweeting supporters who compare what you did to obama saying nigga, and retweeting all your other knuckle dragging supporters is to me a slap in the face.

We’re all humans, and have foul mouthes and bad thoughts, but if you got caught in it, at least give me the common courtesy of apologizing to black people, and your black friends/supporters. Give me an honest reply to your choice of words at the moment. I’ll still think its fucked up, and i might not rep you anymore even for fun, but i can fall back and respect the honesty.

I love these retweets. “Hulk, i know your not racist brother”. You do realize that so far media outlets are reporting him saying, “yeah, i am a racist”. While he did say later that she can fuck herself a nigga. He then also ended it with, fucking nigga. lol. I cannot wait for the whole transcript, with more context.

This is the world we live in. lol.