Hulk Hogan hates his daughters career,Calls the rock an N word,and smutted out bubbas wife.Well damn

I remember watching some documentary about his divorce that also followed his debut in TNA. It had him all these recreated scenes where he tried to commit suicide and putting a gun in his mouth and shit. On one hand it’s sad. On the other hand I was laughing at him truly believing that his life was ruined and that he didn’t know what to do because his wife took all his money. I was just thinking “Nigga you Hulk Hogan. You basically print money.”

So when the South secedes from the Union in the near future, Terry “Hulk” Hogan is going to be on the 1, 1.50, 5, 5.50, and 100 Dixie dollar bills? I could see that.

I wouldnt be surprised if he falls into it deeply again. His wife gave him a beat down in divorce, and public embarrassment. His daughter has flip flopped on him. WWE just took away any possible income he could get short of appearances. Hell, the fucker went to get some new teeth a few years back, and had to go back because they left metal in his mouth that infected his jaw. His sons a stupid piece of shit that paralyzed someone, and has no other general work skills than mooching off of dad.

Hulk is basically in a mike tyson point in his life, but at the wrong time to be associated with racism. There are a lot of pieces of shit far worse than this hulk incident that society has forgiven, and made millions for, but that was a different time.

Then again, there are enough people that want to see hulk do well for himself, that will look past this.

Just sayin, what we’ve seen so far of transcripts from the video are fairly comfortable racist conversations. If you think this is the first time hes talked like that, than you would have to be certifiably retarded, and likely one of hulks retweeters. lol

This shits like when anthony from opie and anthony went on his public racist tirade on twitter, and people are like, hes not racist, his best friends black. Well, if hes not racist, than he seems conflicted as fuck, because dude is known for this shit, and even bill burr had to call him out on it before.

There is joking. There are angry slip ups, and then there is undeniable shit you need to man up on one way or another.

***My closest friend in the world, and brother from another mother has been through this before. He told me of some wild shit he said to a mexican coworker, infront of his mexican girlfriend, that was racist and fucked up. He apologized to the guy (who forgave him no problems), kinda to me too in a way for acting like that, explained where he was at mentally, and his general influences from work that even got his mind to the point to even say such things. That night we went and got lit, and had fun.

I know people slip up in moments of anger and frustration. I know how to forgive those people, and i dont mind forgiving them. Seeking to hurt someone with words, i understand, but the difference between my homey, and hulk, is the genuine apology/acknowledgment of what just happened. Plus, when youre kinda having a casual conversation, and say something like, “i am racist”, well okay, we have to reevaluate some things now. Yeah you said some other things that werent racist, while also still calling them niggas, but it still sounds like a masa situation, where its like, well, n words are cool if they meet this criteria, other than that, your just a nigga who is somehow oppressing me as a multimillionaire white man in america.* **

It would be an unfortunate end to him after being synonymous with pro wrestling. That and 2015 has already had enough deaths.

I’d like to think we can cure his racism. Just make him watch Soul Plane a few hundred dozen times.

Still fucked that we cut all ties to Hogan for this, but dudes like Tyson who raped people are still going strong.

Tyson ain’t raped shit. Robin Givins? Are you kidding me? Yes, I’m aware that it wasn’t Robin Givins, his wife, that he was sentenced for rape under, but Tyson had a history of hooking up with the wrong women. He was such easy picking, I could have claimed rape and probably got a settlement.

His criminal record says otherwise.

His uppercut say’s I ain’t bringin’ that shit up around him.

Clinical depression destroys any sense of rationality. Look at how many obscenely rich and talented people kill themselves. I mean there was a multibillionaire in 2008 that lost a few billions during the recession but still had billions in the bank. He still got so depressed he killed himself even with more money than we could ever imagine.

I also get the feeling Hulk is probably bipolar or the like; not making excuses (I was never a fan anyway) but his emotional state never seemed right.

So you really want him to kill himself?

Like I can understand firing him for his stupidity, and severing ties with him, but to go through your entire history and get rid of perhaps the #1 or #2 wrestler of all time, who kept your ass out of prison, was your fucking NEIGHBOUR for over a decade, made your organization what it is today, is just overkill. They’ve basically put him in an exclusive club with mother fucking Benoit.

Mind you, I recall interviews with him discussing his love of religion, and in my experience, white people who talk about how great religion makes them, are usually entirely fucked right the hell up. Dunno how it is with other races, but with white people, it means you got some skeletons. I know this ex meth head who tries to tell me all the time how being religious makes her such a great person, and I keep pointing out how she’s single, with two kids from a meth relationship, who basically joined a religion when she was down and out, and has only been clean for barely any time, so while it’s okay to feel good about yourself, don’t start telling people you’re a fucking saint or any of that shit when you was blowing me for lines of e not too long ago.

You weren’t ready for The Hulkster’s heel turn then, and you aren’t now BROTHER

man, Hogan whipping the Rock is hella awkward, now.

The only way i can support religion being banned is if it is being banned for white people. White people have this habit of using religion for what suits their purpose and they also hide right behind it when shit hits the fan.

Wait did he also claim responsibility for burning those churches a month ago?

That’s some heel turn.

Okay but then why do you include

In that list? Just kind of confusing. It’s like saying “Well of course he’d do that, he’s a liar, a cheat, a pedophile, and a nobel laureate. LOL!!”

Wait wasn’t Hogan fired back when Vince got fed up with the bullshit he pulled with creative control and went so far as to bury the belt and title Hogan had himself and declare that Hogan would never wrestle at WWE again?

Did he get re-hired or something?

That’s one thing I’ve never gotten lmao.

In my southern voice

“Well if they can say it, why can’t? I’ve got muh rights…”

Did they really just omit that in history class or were they not paying attention? Does context mean nothing? I legit want to know under what thought process those people operate under.

The only reason people abuse religion is because for some reason religion has authoritarian powers, when it should be personal to each and everyone who believes.

It’s probably because it’s been misused for centuries and even millennia, the churches used to have totalitarian power and misused it by burning and torturing everyone that didn’t think the way they did.

Even now religion has too much power and people are willing to fight for someone who claims he is doing gods work when it’s pretty clear that no religion in the world advocates violence. Except these Zionists and Satanists I know of. There’s also Christian religions and syite Muslims where they actually hurt their own bodies for sacrificial holy days or some shot I don’t know/understand (and could care less about), those are total fucking nuttjobs. I get irritated by “normal” religious people, but apparently there’s always worse.

Man, why cant Niggas and Bruthas just get along maaan? and Honkys as well for that matter