How are you passing the time until SFV comes out?

Anime, steam, synthesis and samples, drumpads etc basically no oxygen.
It’s close as hell though.

Not necessarily. Have you tried the platinum for Tekken 6? Easiest platinum I’ve gotten so far.

On topic, been playing a mix of Witcher 3, Diablo 3, and LoL. Good enough to pass the time for now… I’m too excited for SF5 to play any other fighter…

well, basketball, breakdance and HS I guess

School keeps me really busy so that, and MKX when I have time to play.
Thinking about getting Pillars of Eternity to pass the time, heard some good things about it.

-Working through my backlog of games
-Work
-Reading
-Trying really hard not to think about it

Alien Isolation and Halo 5

Besides 3s, Sleeping Dogs and Dragon Dogma AA on PC. These 2 games are great!

Playing Nba 2k16

I have a career so time passing is never an issue. I wish I could actually slow down time so I could get more done.

And now that Xrd is on the PC, I lost practically all interest in playing SFV. There’s zero chance SFV will ever be as good as Xrd so why bother besides for fun every few weeks?

School, work, and worrying about money. Play xrd in training room sometimes but that’s about it. Waiting for more kofxiv info.

Watching SF5 vids, playing Rainbow Six Seige and World Of Tanks

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. That was pretty much the only platinum I actually bothered to achieve. Progressed through the game earning all other trophies so I figured might as well 100% it.

P.S. FUCK NANCY

So I’ve heard. I should get on that.

Vanilla MvC3 wasn’t very difficult for me.

reading up on marinas, plan on buying a used boat this spring and cruising to Bemini and the northern Bohamas this summer. Organizing a SRK league and general life shit

After much grinding I have finally completed USF4. Now I have closure from USF4 and can move on to SFV with no hangups.

http://i.imgur.com/wXYDcDo.jpg

Eating pork chops.

Playing SFIV

Blade and Soul. It’s pretty cool!

Miiverse art. + laughing at people on Miiverse.

Mortal Kombat X and Storm 4.