How are you passing the time until SFV comes out?

I think playing old school fighting games on Fightcade is a good idea. Been playing Alpha 3 to work on the neutral game.

I was doing this today. Sorry about the HUD messing up, for some reason thats how it was saved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8nda81CbVs

Awesome ass Super Parry in the 2nd round!!!

Dragon’s Dogma addiction.

Enjoying the OST and playing other games.

What about vanilla sf4?

The following:

• Work
  • Writing/working on a Street Fighter fan comic
  • Other projects that allow me to do what I love to do (Acting, singing, movie making)
  • playing mortal kombat x
  • Watching SFV vids
  • Theorizing SFV story potential

Hehe i now feel bad that i have my copy of SF5 since Friday :smiley: but sadly i can’t earn any points till the official release XD

Lol playing storm 4

One piece warriors, dw8 and mgs5.
Every once in a while the urge gets too strong, so occasional ultra.

Maybe I should actually beat the other games while waiting…

CS:GO.

I need my competetive, excellent yet toxic community dose after all.

If we hear the street date is lifted, will that be posted here? I’m kinda hoping I hear something before 2pm

Street date is still the same it is just the unlock time for Steam users has changed to midnight as opposed to sometime tomorrow afternoon.

monster hunter and school

Agree, but work instead of school

Got some bros coming over tonight and we are going to run matches in all the old SF games. Have the PSN preload all set and ready to go and we’ll be hitting it right at midnight.

Right now I’m playing with my dick, reading through media and SRK and only getting my hands out of my pants in order to write stupid shit that flies into my mind from all the sleep deprivation.

Reading more news as it comes out and early crap reviews. About to do a quick mini-jog. Then continue watching ‘Better Call Saul’ until the new ep comes on at 10. Then from 11-12 mess around on youtube while I wait patiently that last hour.

oh, I just stare patiently at: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=1400&iso=20160216T00&msg=SF5%20Release

dunno if it’s accurate, lol

Usually work helps pass the time. But today it seems to be crawling at a snails pace.