Hori's booth at TGS - HRAP V, Taito Viewlix, V3, VX!

They’re probably saving that for a HRAP-V SA.

darth can you ask if the Viewlix model is coming out in Winter 09 as well?

Wow, I’m definitely copping an HRAP V or V3 :tup:

Oooooh nice. Will be selling these for sure.

Me too, like sex on a honeymoon! What is the likelihood of its release? Instant import.:wow:

I’m thinking that’s it, though modability akin to the Mad Catz SE would be ideal.

I was wondering about that too…??? plain as day.

My god…

It’s beautiful.

that V3… gotta get one!

Interestingly, the brochure, in reference to the VX and V3, indicates that the sticks for them are a new original Hori design. Perhaps they can replicate the quality of the Namco stick?

Dear Hori,
I wanted to say thanks for putting the start button closer to the buttons.
I am 2 foot tall Elf with baby hands and i cant reach the start button on any of your previous sticks.
If you release new Hori Vewlix and HrapV with this button layout, i will inhabit your tree and make you cookies…

P.S… I can’t wait to use the vewlix stick on my lap!!!

i wanna know about the viewlix one i wonder what the price will be on all of these they all look great

That’ll be the day!

Those all look pretty classy, thanks a lot for sharing.

I don’t mind the wide form factor of the RAP V as much as some, but that start button sure is awkwardly placed. I’m concerned about the top opening, like others have mentioned though.

The pads look pretty sweet, especially with that D-Pad. Would be great for Sega Saturn emulation, I think.

Don’t know about that, the buttons are labeled as numbers. Hopefully this is a sign that it will work on both systems :china:

They would totally kill the market if that were the case.

Are those… Sanwa Dark Hai buttons in the T6 sticks?

They look noticeably different from Hori’s usual knock-off buttons.

see if you can find out some prices :slight_smile:

also all the sticks look better in black lol

I’m really not liking everything except the viewlix mockup… the V3 looks okay (diggin the 6 button layout)… but if it’s the same as fighting stick 3 or ex2 it probably won’t be easy to mod right? (no quick disconnects, hori parts…)

When you think about it, the start button positioning is consistent with one player vewlix and blast city panels… So not too unfamiliar and better than the older HRAPs in that you are less likely to pause accidently.

It looks like the HRAP V and Vewlix mockup was made with playing on a desk in mind to mimic a sit-down cab, unless you’re someone who thinks the Madcatz TE is too small for your lap.