Hamilton May Thread

I think i forgot how to post here.

I come and i see the letters L-A-N…

Been busy playing too much WoW-Crack.

But I am plaaning ahead for T6…empty promises…hehehe

WOW IKE IS ALIVE!!! :wow:

You forgot to change to your alt before posting like someone actually cares. :clap:

Danked.

Just kidding.

AHHH HAH

i knew i forgot something

MOHAWK MONTHLY LAN PARTY SF TOURNEY
Where: Mohawk College, room E127
When: Friday, May 27th, 2005 6:00pm
What: CVS2, 3S, MVC2, MOTW possibly HSF2:AE

i dont’ know what the schedule is exactly yet… but i’ll work around it… since i’m thinking it’ll probably end up being JUST SF people… i’ll keep everyone updated.

RXS

Yo make sure MOTW is being played, i really wanna play that

no gay people allowed Mario… go back to where you belong

LOL jokes.

RXS

MOTW…been a whiel since i played that. i need to grab that again on Kawaks…it was pretty fun. Id play it while talkin on MSN hehe GATO FTW!!!

AAAHHH YUUUUHHHH OOOOOO KAAAAAYYYYYYY!!! > Gato any day

RXS

!

I can probably make this one.
Do an AE tourney, please.

And I want to go to Metro on Saturday, too!
Anyone willing to give me a ride?
I’ll chip in for gas money. :slight_smile:

I haven’t played any SF since my stick broke (been a month or so). Should be fun to play SF again.

i’ll do AE if we’re good on time… it really depends on how many people show up… but for now MOTW is added to the list… FACK YUUU!!!(for those that know what i’m talking about LOL)

RXS

i too may be in for the lan on the 27th. what do you use for controls?

wtf was that vince…random multiple letters spammed before >Gato…fiend.

Last LAN party, I believe a Tekken 5 stick, Soul Cal 2 stick were used on the PS2 and both worked very well IMO, especially the T5 one which me and Rey fought over. The one stick used on the DC was kinda ugh and the other I think was Rey’s PS1 arcade stick which works alright if you adapt to it.

I remember you liked to just use a DC pad or something at a casual before so actually I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to use one if you brought it. You’d have to ask Vince though since he’s setting the thing up. No reason why it can’t be a Bring Your Own Stick/Pad thing for console shit I’d imagine.

Tell Aaron if he comes, I want a rematch in MvC2 first round. Easy win for him for sure…:xeye: :sad:

He was making fun of the Engrish of Terry’s Buster Wolf, how he says “Are you okay?” in a really nonsensical voice. Vince don’t know shit though, cause Gato is KING in MOTW. Juggles into neck snapping>AHHHHH YU OOOOOOOHHHHH KAY! any day. :tup:

Truthfully, I might use Hotaru instead though. Shotostyle bullshit plus a super where she throws you to the floor rapes you and has an orgasm is just way too good. She can RUSH AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too!

yeah… well Terry + FAAACCKKK YOUUUUU = good :)… Gato is cool too… but he doesnt’ make random Engrish comments to make you laugh LOL

Hotaru’s Cytheria shot orgasm super is too good though (that was for you Darko hahaha)

RXS

who’s going to metro for sure this Sat?
so far, myself, rey and vince.

OMFG … the future is here… SNES EMULATION ON PSP

jizzes pants

RXS

Doesn’t take much, eh? :karate:

yeah it’s pretty easy… but oh well… alteast i have a g/f to do it for me :slight_smile:

RXS

hahahaha, Vanny you wanna take this one? :clap:

!

I’m absolutely, positively going.
If you can give me a ride, that is.

:slight_smile:

Edit:
I read the tourney starts at 1PM.
What’s gonna be the situation on Saturday (when and where for the pickup location, etc…etc…)
Who’s driving, btw?