Hamilton May Thread

Sarcasm on the internet? That never happens.

yeah i knwo eh… Sarcasm on the internet? thats like saying infectious anal diseases don’t exist… but Jaime knows best :slight_smile:

RXS

I think that you’re beating a dead horse now with the anus infection jokes.

Who’s going to Metro next weekend??? Post up!!!

I think i’m showing up for that.

Wow Funnies
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-realm-kilrogg&T=13710&P=2

Anyone know anything about mitsubishi lancers. Wanna know if there good cars. Thinking of getting one and doing suicide doors on it with a body kit but nothing to flashy. Also looking at 97-98 integra r types, but i dont know if im allowed to buy anyting R type because im not asain. Any other suggestions on cars that i can get used for around or under 20k would also be appreciated. Please don’t suggest and honda’s because i can’t stand seeing them and more. Only honda i would think of buying is a last gen prelude, or and integra or RSX by acura.

Before i got my car, i did some research on some of the sport cars i could afford and how reliabilty they were in the long run. The celica had alot of positive reviews/comments.

These were the ones i was interested in:

95-99 Mitsubishi Eclipse (the old generation body style)
2002+ Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally Edition
95-99 Toyota Celica GTS

Almost bought a 99 Eclipse but the guy on the phone sounded shady. :sad:

Celica are alright, but they lack real power… go with the Eclipse. Celica’s have about 140-150 hp stock. If u consider the eclipse, make sure its a GT or GTS V6, 4 cylinders is garbage. These eclipses have upwards of 200+ hp.

If u ever consider a honda/acura it better be a VTEC engine!

they make honda’s without vtecs? :confused:

Um… they only started putting VTEC engines in honda’s in '95

Darko:

add me on msn sometime so we can work out plans for ECCX

ex_matt@hotmail.com

WTf… nobody posts.

anyways good games to everyone on saturday and thanks for coming out.

HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY

hitting Darko with two fierces and two roundhouses in a row with Cammy, and then proceeding to parry fierce super with her LOL

RXS

GGs on saturday afternoon to vince,john,darko,vanny…

thanks to vince for hosting

highpoint:
getting a 9 game winstreak with kyosuke/dan/king :tup:

lowpoint:
vanny showing up and ending that streak :tdown:

other stuff:
-darko on motw:“wtf? a super with 3.QCF’s”
-baiting darko out with a dan super…and him finding out he’s the first one I tried it on cause I knew it would hit a.k.a. “the darko effect”

what’s up for metro this saturday?

Ya good games to everyone. Don’t know why no one plays motw. Such a great game. Dong Hwan is to dam good. S power power geyser does way to much damage. marcus(butt) is dirty with his break uppercuts into super. Vince’s mashing fierce and having it come out faster then vega’s standing lk :lame: . Having rey setup the clinic on me.

Hightlight of the day for me was actually completing a whole custom and ending with a super :karate: . Everyone must now fear my A groove chun, vega, random one button mashing custom combo character. If i can learn to paint the fnece i will be unbeatable.

Think i might just use A sagat and do the Cr fierce x3 cr rh, cr fierce xx low tiger cannon custom.

i wasn’t MASHING HP… dood…hold back, it makes your guy block :> MOTW was too fun though, Terry was too good, S power power geyser owns you! Rock is too good though :stuck_out_tongue: Anyone up for friday night casuals?? oh and anyone driving to METRO on saturdaY? i need a ride.

RXS

:confused:

OWNED.

RXS

p.s. althoguht i need to learn to block too… LOL but parrying is much funner than blocking :slight_smile:

Quoting yourself and then saying OWNED? Meh. Sure.

Its still about two weeks away, but who is going to the LAN thing and what games are gonna be played?

MOTW would actually be kinda interesting…Gato is a beast.

whatcha talking about Willis?

I’m pretty sure he’s talking about Mohawks LAN party. It’s probably goin to be the usual: cvs2, 3S, mvc2 maybe ST.