Hamilton May Thread

car is full if Darko is going …

RXS

Lol, aight Darko, this one is just for you.

You said girlfriend. But what you really fail to mention is that your girlfriend is a transexual ewok who likes the fact that you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose… :clap: :clap: :clap:

Happy Darko???

!

Dang…was looking forward to gaining me some tourney experience.
Now why does Darko have to be so big? :wink:

hey Nam,

it might occur to you … that we just dont’ want you to come with us :slight_smile:

RXS

ouch…

That’s more than “ouch” that’s a slap in the face. Fuck you Vince, that’s disrespect and for that I’ll play you first round tomorrow.

!

:sad:

Me very sad.

Edit:

Actually, I might still be able to make it on my own.
I’ll just have to find where Metro is, though.
Me yearn for COMPETITION!

i dont know the exact address myself but i’ve been told it’s in a plaza right before another plaza on steeles and warden in Markham.

awesome Justin! w00t… i’m looking forward to it… RANDOM FORCES UNITE… it’s CURT BEASTING TIME :slight_smile: oh and by the way… i wasn’t the only one that said that :slight_smile: for the record of course

RXS

!

Damnit, thought I would have the car…there’s always next time.

Vince, I don’t know what your problem is…hmmm, maybe I do; you took that comment aboout your lacking in 3S skills to heart, didn’t you? Get over it, man.
It’s honest criticism, not an insult.

Tell me how everyone did after the tourney.

Orbits was a blast…

KBBQ was awesome too, 5th place in CFJ was also good

oh and Nam

I apologize for my comment earlier, i realize it was pretty dull for me to POST something like that… but oh well… i really dont’ care if you think i lack 3S skills… but if you want, you can take it up with me anytime.

IN ANY CASE

yeah… CFJ… 5th place… such a Scam for folks like NGII, WB!(also known as JACKASS)… but yeah, it was good, i played well against roger the second round but he still beasted me up as expected. I learned alot, and thats what matters

RXS

P.S. Kin and his stupid Genei Jin is going down next time, shit those matches were pretty close.

Congrats to Rey for finishing 3rd in CFJ and 5th in CvS2. Wish I could have stayed to cheer you on. I hate you though cause you waited until after Justin hit me with a shin-sho baitout in CFJ till you said “I saw that coming”. Next time tell me before damnit. Cause Justin laughed at me…:sad:

Congrats to Vince for 5th in CFJ. Guess its good that you’re looking at the positive and not dwelling too much on the complete ass-raping you got in CvS2. :tup: :clap:

Glad I left though. If I never left I wouldn’t have seen this big fat drunk chick leaning on one of those big ass barricades and tipping the damn mother over and going splat after the Collective Soul concert I went to. It was too damn funny. Oh yeah, the concert was pretty good too.

Jaime … I FUCKING HATE YOU … but i still think your cool :slight_smile:

In other words, after a bit of thinking, instead of throwing a full blown tourney at the LAN party on may 27th i am thinking of having random casuals, and if people really want a tourney i’ll organize it… please let me know :>

RXS

Have you lost your mind? :lame:

I HATE YOU TOO KIN :slight_smile: but your still cool too… oh and… hehe dood your the live incarnation of IMDB, that is too top tier :clap:

RXS

Why wasn’t CFJ on Free Play for the tourney?

And please don’t say its cause I touch myself at night.

Good god, Hamilton people, shut up. :tup:

no it’s not because you touch yourself at night… it’s cuz you almost ALWAYS touch yourself all the time…hahah… jokes Jaime…

dont’ worry Kin… i’ll get you next time… oh i will…

and second to that

I need a vote done here… should the next LAN party be tourney’s or just open casuals? VOTE NOW

RXS

I vote you shut up and let people decide when they get there. :tup:

why does everyone hate me? slashes my wrist lol… jokes… hey Justin i’m up for more MOTW tonight man… make sure you drop me a message.

RXS

I second that :clap: