H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

Guys, guys, if you were able to detonate the eyes, it would mean that the explosion wouldn’t be unblockable anymore. And that was the fun of the latching eyes.

I’d rather keep the free tag in, you know.

Still doesn’t work? Umm, why don’t you try Imageshack.us?

Aww, R.I.P. He’d done a bloody good job.

I hope Capcom get Shuma-Gorath’s voice right again this time around. Many of the new voice actors are downright terrible…

If I get juggle out of Chaos Dimension, Chaos Split, Time Gem freezing power up and Bind Bomb style Mystic Stare (that you can detonate even if you’re in the middle of an attack) I’ll pass out with glee.

Letting him mess with Time again would be raaaaaaaaaad. I can’t wait to see more of this guy.

Uhm, weren’t Jun’s yo-bombs unblockable? =/ (I haven’t played in soooo long)

I don’t see why these (if styled after yo-bombs) can’t be. There would be unblockable setups, but not loops or infinites.

Also, somebody needs to do a pimp shuma photoshop with all the girls… cause the stance he has is so pimp.

Well I got Shuma and OG Zero so you know I’m happy. Shuma will definitely be top tier this time around for sure. So who’s betting Thanos is close by.

Jun’s bombs are blockable. If you’re in neutral and holding back when she detonates them, they you just block the explosion.

So which would be better then, control but blockable, or unblockable but no control?

‘blockable only if exploded by command’ is probably too much to ask for :stuck_out_tongue:

… If I were to speculate I’d guess that the explosions will always be blockable tho’. I hope I’m wrong!

consider it done

MACARRATTI COMIN THROUGH WITH THE TREATS

oh and

Classy Shuma can be macro’d with pretty much anything.

I love you both. Yes homo.

I’d say that uncontrollable and unblockable will be better in the long run. It means that if Shuma can combo into mystic stare, the opponent is put in a position where they either have to rush him down and pray to hit him, or tag out immediately.

“YOU GOT YOUR MACROS IN MY SHOOP!”
“YOU GOT YOUR SHOOP IN MAH MACRO!!!”

both take bite

tastes like Tentacle Grape (?)

P.S. I love you with every fiber of my being right now Toast. you are truly delicious.

P.S.S. I love you too robo. also homo.

I’m back and I brought treats. If by treats you mean AZZ. and tentacles. mostly tentacles.

Shuma and dem bitches picture by Macarratti - Photobucket

I made sure to leave plenty of room for custom Macros fellas :wink:

LOL, so awesome. The original pimp is here. Thanks.

Erection achieved

Shuma Gorath up in the hood son

So fucking fly!

‘If you craaaaaave satisfaction, I know where you can get that kinda action. Shuma Gorath gonna put you in traction!’

What has this thread become

Shuma being sexy as fuck

Are you beakin him bro? I’ll pop you one bro.