H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

Be right back; Adding Shuma to my MVC2 team.

Aside from Dormammu anyway.

For someone who hasn’t appeared in many comics, Shuma-Gorath sure has been busy

Marvel has his copyright and he’s showing up in the recent Invaders mini, so no. Marvel owns him so he’s a Marvel charater.

He’s an honorary Capcom character though.

He is the one reponsible for the Death of Stranges master too.

Really? Because Dormammu was able to fight him off when he tried to invade his dimension.

Either way, they are actually around the same level. The edge going to Dormammu because of his cunning.

Umar would be stronger than both of them. lucky for Dormammu, she’s stuck in her humanoid form and thus she’s not as strong as she would be in her faltine form.

I wonder if aside from the possibility of adding or changing specials, if they will change his normals too?

Shuma trolled Dr. Strange by showing him an image of Dormammu admitting his inferiority. For all intents and purposes it could have just been a total lie. I’m sure Dormammu wouldn’t appreciate that so I expect the two to have some kind of custom entrance quote with each other.

“I prefer Dos Equis. Stay thirsty, my friends.”

:rofl:

I don’t always drink beer.

But when I do I’m a cosmic threat

As requested

Shuma Gorath
CHAOS DIMENSION!!!

Was among the first things I made on SL so it needs some work. Now that I know the mechanics better I plan on doing a new one with a full set of tentacles and the spikes and such.

Also related ;

C’thulu Tattoo

And of interest ;

She Hulk
She Hulk
She Hulk
She Hulk

And of equally relevant nerdery ;

Supergoth
Supergoth
Supergoth
Supergoth
Supergoth

Cybergoth Baroness
Cybergoth Baroness
Cybergoth Baroness
Cybergoth Baroness

My account should be public viewing, if it isn’t either friend me or let me know and I will fix it

Absolutely every single one of those links is unavailable.

Can’t view. T.T

Tell me yer username so I can add you.

Patricia Ophelia Cross

bah…gimmee a sec i will upload them here.

EDIT : nm…srk doesn’t seem to support file upload and I don’t have an account on any media upload sites anymore. lol

Anyone who wants them, either add me on FB or message me your email address and I will send them.

Box is full

Well they are both stronger in their own dimensions, so Dorm would have had the home-field advantage.

That explains why I haven’t received any PMs in ages, just emptied it

Shuma-Gorath’s voice actor, Frank Perry died last year at 84 :frowning:

Doc strange put this in another thread, but wanted to add it here.

Eyeballs need to work like Jun’s yo-yo bombs from tvc.

Eh, Jun’s bombs were pretty cool but I really hope they keep the regular effect of having them explode when he switches out. Being able to detonate them manually would be nice too, I suppose.

If they’re going to have jun bomb effect, then he should have a hyper mystic stare where he shoots out 5 volleys of eyeballs at once or something.

My vision is both. Manual detonate and auto detonate when he leaves.

class action.

I like your style