H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

justin wong was probably the only person thinking of using shuma tonight
sadly he couldn’t build a team fast enough

so we just have to wait and hope that shuma-gorath appears tonight on the stream

Even then, Wong will probably use them next WNF anyways. He just needed more time to work with him.

Maybe we’ll see Shuma and Jill in casuals?

groan

I hate to say it, but I was really looking forward to seeing what Justin did with Shuma.

Also, I think everyone needs to use mystic stare more often in combos and in general.

Shuma’s Mystic Smash assist is awesome.

It’s a fast, effective lockdown assist, plus the game summons Shuma further out than normal when you’re cornered for some reason, potentially allowing you to punish the opponent/regain momentum after pushblocking.

I wanna see what kind of stuff I can do with this.

same here i was looking forward to jwong’s shuma
but alas we won’t be seeing the tentacled terror tonight =(
as for mystic stare i don’t use that too often but i probably should

hmm, so he has two really good assists? The only one most people seem to shy away from is mystic stare.

But yeah it’s quite possible to combo into and out of mystic stare apparently. Since the bombs hit OTG, I think the idea is that you’re supposed to have bombs on the opponent during normal combos to compensate for his lack of OTG options outside of ray.

btw, the thread title is wrong. It should be silly fleshlings. You forgot the ‘l’

apparently Justin Wong is going to use Jill/Shuma/Wesker During The WNF Stream until he loses and when he does lose
he’ll switch it up and put that team to rest

hm. interesting.

yeah someone told me that jwong said on his facebook/twitter that he’ll be using jill/shuma/wesker until he loses and when he does lose
he’ll switch to trish storm chun li

be interesting to see what he found with jill and shuma.
I hoep he doesnt lose :3

offcast on Justin.tv
heres the stream

so far no shuma just a jill D:

well jwong lost the first match and got totalled using jill/shuma/wesker

he made it up, but his Jill and shuma seem to have come out the lab too early.

justin wong was messing around in training mode awhile ago with jill and shuma trying to get in some work before the tournament
once again if jwong loses once during the tourney
he will switch to trish storm chun li

and justin wong just lost
so no more shuma tonight =(
P-Gorath already lost

lol that was a pretty disappoiting showing but I can’t really blame em since the characters have been out for about 24 hours.

That was embarassing.

Still in losers

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

well good luck in The Losers Bracket P.Gorath
we really need to see more shuma action going on