H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

Ridiculously awesome.

then i need to take chun out and put morrigan in my avatar lol.

^:rofl:

Glad to see Players enjoying him, Im also happy to see haters who didn’t want him in the game, enjoying him as a guilty pleasure.

l: 5/1/44 -110,000
m: 3/1/46 -140,000
h: 1/2/47 -170,000

Yeah I can do that when I get home in a little bit. As well as some other combos I’m messing around with him.

My new bnb with him is c.LMHS j.M j.M j.C j.u+C qcf+C s.M S j.m j.m j.C j.u+C j.S hyper mystic ray

You may be able to get more reps out of this relaunch. I noticed if you delay the first j.C into j.u+C, you can get them lower to the ground.

Fucking amazing!

I vote for Old Ones.

I vote for this one, it made me think of Madonna, and the idea of Shuma getting down to “Vogue” is just too funny…

[media=youtube]TxbysS7MKUs[/media] short loop mystic ray finish.

Has anybody else noticed that right before Chaos Dimension (when Shuma actually puts you in the bubble), it sounds like a zombie is moaning? lol. Also, how is Devitalization shaping up, and is it worth even using? Everything I’ve seen makes it appear to be kinda worthless…or perhaps that’s just my ignorance?

Shuma can also relaunch just by simply doing j.MMHu.H and he’ll drag them to the ground with him. You gotta delay the normals though. That sets up his small j.M j.H j.u+H loop on the ground.

a lot of those extra hits you guys are putting in are killing the damage

looks like Mystic Ray assist will OTG after aerial combos in the corner. nice

Had a few minutes before I had to go to class, unlocked Shuma and completed his missions. I liked what I saw, he should be good along with my Dorm/Sent, I might have to make a team with him on point if he continues to impress.

this.

They Must have forgotten we got damage scaling in this game.lol

So what kind of character is Shuma? Zoning? Rush? all around? spam?

[media=youtube]M4VBiTS1PG8[/media]

basic chaos dimension loop

3-4 hours until shuma gorath arrives

So yeah, I officially love Shuma’s backdash, I was punishing stupid pokes with it all morning, the invincibility and speed make it kinda evil, especially by canceling it into c.:m: into a combo

So Shuma honestly doesn’t seem as good as the rest of the cast and seems to require synergy more than the average character. feels more assist tier than anything.

Damage scaling and weak damage potential so far, floaty jumps, annoying pose that makes moves really unsafe and ruins positioning. charge moves… seems like anyone with basic reaction can block pretty easy.

Jump S causes soft knockdown and they get right back right away which would of been nice as ground bounce.

I’m guessing his mystic smash is his only way to do some cross over assist? Seems to need OTG assist to do damage.

Chaos Dimension cost 3 bars and i have only seen up to 800,000 damage… While DHC glitch characters use 2 meters and can easily go to 100,000+ Task master can do 800,000 with 1 meter.

His grab sucks… Seems like he’s best as a zoning character.