H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

I was surprised at the speed too! It looks like it’s gonna shut down flying characters.

Like Ive said way back when…it will be one of the best assists in the game, for zonners

and lol at Shuma’s line of “Get Over this!” guess Shuma got sick and tried of all the flying/floating back in MvC2.

anyone know what the charge time is like? if I remember correctly charging in TvC was quick

its pretty fast since the guide book tells us to start charging after a Air S hits the opponent, even so its not like you will be using it to best fire ball wars. & since it made by the TvC guy Im sure he added in the TvC charge times.

Edit:Guess I’ll check later tonight, with Chun and Hulk.

Are each of the eyeballs individual projectiles or not? I think it’s been discussed but I have forgotten.

The guide says “Shuma fires off six Eyeballs, every eyeball that hits the opponent attaches itself to there body.”

So yeah.

Sorry, I meant if all the eyballs disappear when, say, a hadouken collides with it or just one. I’m pretty sure it’s been both of those before but I don’t remember what it did in MvC2.

Lol nvm. I might have been hallucinating. I just tested MvC2 and MSHvsSF and all eyeballs disappeared. I don’t know where I got the idea that they weren’t uniform.

4 more days.

Finally, we see the moves! All fears but one alleviated; the beam looks like it “uses” up its hit points as it travels along, so it might be beaten really easily. This looks to be the perfect assist for Dormammu.

The eyes work off of beam durability, so I think for each “hit point” they collide with, an eye will disappear.

3 more days.

More Shuma and Mystic Ray goodness.

[media=youtube]SxMo-JY1088[/media]

All in all Im loving MvC3 Shuma Gorath, and once again Thank you capcom for fighting for a spot on the roster for the Elder God.

The closer we get to the 15th the more I can’t believe Shuma-Gorath actually made it in. Even Marvel didn’t want him in and yet… Thank you Capcom for putting him in MSH and for never letting go of the love. My hands can’t wait for some Shuma action.

Mystic Ray assist looking real nice. May have to throw him in with Chris, see how that helps the zoning game.

While mystic ray assist looks promising, I still can’t disegard the other two. After seeing how speedy mystic stare was, I thought it wouldv’e also been viable but IIRC the assist was the L version which not the one we saw in one of the videos, or is it? Hmm…

projectile assists are generally the M version, are they not?

I would think so to but someone listed it somewhere that it was L. It might be here too.

Here we go…

29 frames? I guess we’ll see.

I love his animation especially his block animation.

I like his start up animation for mystic ray. He looks so innocent when he closes his eye. I want some kind of toy of him naaooo!! I am such a child, lol.

Do psn release the DLC at midnight?

if so wow 1st time I’ll be camping out for DLC.

I can’t remember the exact time, but the PSN does’t update until midday sometime iirc… It was killing me when I was waiting for Valkenhayn to release as DLC for BlazBlue, lol.