H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

Not out of the Chaos Dimension itself, but maybe out of the bite. He’s kind of a special case - we’ll see eh?

Hmmm… can you DHC out of Dirt Nap? Not the actual hit but when she goes invisible? If she can I guess Shuma can too.

Nope. You cannot DHC out of Dirt Nap.

Gonna run Shuma/Dormammu/Tron. Team F*** Yo Face

I’m going Indigo Shuma because the rest of my team is blue. Also, I think CD plus the right assist will be a deadly combo.

Shuma Gorath from what we know just seems like a all around solid Character.

I’m happy with what I’ve read and seen, all thats left is to get my hands on him and get a true feel, for em.

Even if he sucks ass I stick to my Guns.

I don’t think any character sucks in this game, but he seems to fit in any team pretty well.

I’m using the pink/purple classic Shuma. We get a trailer for him tomorrow right? Or at least something which will probably end up being a trailer?

What makes you say that?

He has a MODOK avatar…he’s the master of computing!

CAPCOM?MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 Fate of Two Worlds?SYSTEM

Shuma is back to his righteous glory…except for that voice…meh.

Finally, he has “arrived!”

This time with a sick looking devitalization and the classic “Waste of Flesh!”

Now if he just wasn’t so conceited we might actually be able to combo after devitalization.

Any other video links to this reveal? For some fucking reason it is laggy/choppy as fuck on the Capcom site. I just want to see his official reveal damn it!

Wow that Devitalization pose is long as hell. Nothing short of balloon bomb or maybe Shocking Pink will be able to combo out of that. Perhaps Doom Missiles as well? Pretty awesome how he can chain mystic smash with a couple of normals into another mystic smash. The eyeball explosions look to be pretty quick.

Also his regular grab barely recovers… SHIT!

Hit up Youtube in a few I guess.

Yeah makes me think we can mash it for more life, like the good old days.

Uh, have you tried pausing the video and letting it load/buffer?

Yeah I have the entire video loaded up. It is just choppy. I don’t know? Perhaps my computer is old. I know for sure my computer can’t handle 720p. >_<

Im really wondering how mystic ray and mystic stare are going to work as assists. The guide doesnt have the assists section for shuma or jill. What is the tradeoff with mystic stare? I assume the eyeballs won’t latch on when used as an assist, and the projectile still disappears after 29 frames…so what’s the use of the assist? seems pretty nerfed. Mystic ray assist seems really powerful from the stats but I have no idea how it will play out in real terms

I’m hoping for the explosion. Although the guide is kinda vague when it says disappears. Maybe explosions? I’m also curious if Shuma retains the ability to do a mostly safe raw tag like in MvC2 where the eyeballs explode when he leaves.

[media=youtube]kF3k2ykzW80[/media]
There you go. Shit quality, sorry. :wasted: