H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

LOL dude has a combo with one meter that does 817,000 damage mid screen that is somewhat reminiscent to his infinite (at least to me) lol

So about his charges. Has anyone tried the other few charge moves in the game? What do you guys think about the timer on them?

We haven’t been able to test anything since he isn’t released. We just know this from the official guide. I don’t think it will be that bad.

Hulks Charge time for gamma wave isn’t a tough/long at all. So Shuma’s shouldn’t be hard/long either. If your use to charge characters in other games this games engine posses no threat. If your trying to win fire ball wars with mystic stare, Shuma Gorath isn’t your style. Besides Mystic Stare is obsolete as a full screen projectile, Mystic Ray is better suited, and even then, it needs the aid of an assist for that zoning.

Actually, H Mystic Stare goes almost full screen!

Is Mystic Ray assist anything like Unibeam? Can it cover rushdown characters on the way in?

It actually sounds pretty good. It starts off low and sweeps up to a 90 degree angle, being that the H version is what strength the assist is.

its actually 3 meter.

God damn it I’m frothing at the mouth wanting to use him. An assist that covers your rush on the way in AND serves as a good anti-air? Hurry up and come out so I can put you on my team you wonderful green bastard!

But Ray all versions goes full screen lol

Yea you right, I jumped the gun.:confused:

Imo it may be one of the best assist in the game.

I look forward to welcoming the bandwagons of Shuma Gorath haters turned supporters.

Hyper Mystic Smash isn’t looking to hot since the guide says you have to be lucky to get a good damage output. He’s gonna be about saving it for Chaos Dimension.

I guess we will have to treat Hyper Mystic Smash like Magnetic tempest.

Yeah Chaos Dimension is the objective.

They shall make apt blood sacrifices for our lord.

Well Jill valentines (unoffical) preview gameplay video pop up, Im guessing Shuma Gorath isn’t two far behind.

Ha ha! Good thinking.

Yeah, I hope we get some unoffical Shuma gameplay. I really want to see Mystic Ray in action!

I’d also like to see Hyper Mystic Ray in some combos. And his ability to combo after exploding Mystic Stare eyes intrigues me.

Oh hell…I just wanna see some Shuma in action! :wink:

I know Im not one to hate but dame why does it have to be Jill to always show up 1st? I mean she’s just another gun slinger, she is no more the Jill we all knew and loved. :frowning:

and for some reason I don’t think the youtube hacker guy will upload a Shuma Gorath preview. (I hope I am wrong)

Odd choice, I agree. Shuma is 100% percent completed on the disc, so why he wasn’t first I don’t know. This will sound wierd, but I really want to see his ground dash in action because it’s the coolest one ever.

[media=youtube]8CRLcwJBnDc"[/media]

Tentacles are cool and all, but Shuma doesn’t have this
Anyways, want to see Ray and Chaos dimension.