H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

Considering Shuma isn’t out yet, no. Hopefully the charge isn’t too long.

Some non-characters have charge motion moves though. Unless the motions are unique to every character… hmm

wouldn’t it be nice if mystic stare drained health slightly while the eyeballs are sticking to the opponent?

A version = drain health. B version = drain meter. C version = explosion

Draining meter would rage people lol

Mystic stare definately needs some wacky properties. It would also be great if you can switch between stealing health and stealing meter with his grab.

Mystic stare as a charge move is going to be fine, Mystic Ray will be extremely simple to execute. You guys are worrying about it a bit to much.

If you where planing on using Mystic stare to win beam, fire ball war’s your in the wrong mind set, same goes for Mystic Ray.

Nice avatar as well, Sjumanigans.

I was kind of hoping that his life-sucking grab would be a special move though. Regular grabs aren’t that good and can be grab-cancelled.

Man, that’s such a good idea! It would make so much sense, and it would make the latching eyes useful for once.

^They where useful in a few cases the past as well, they made tagging in safe and DHC hit IIRC.

and mayne I need some footage, Im not even hyped to get the game early anymore since theres no Shuma Gorath.

Shuma’s health is 950,000. Not bad if you ask me.

That’s great! That’s pretty much average with the rest of the cast. They learned their lesson from MvC2 that he needed more health.

4sho thats average health or a bit under average?

Thanks again J.

No problem, friends. And yeah Flashy I think the average health is 963,000. So Shuma is literally only a bit below average.

With Jill and Shuma the average goes a bit down to 960,000 :slight_smile:

Btw, thanks a lot for the info.

Derp, I didn’t factor in Shuma and Jill. Wow. My bad, lol…

yeah, oddly enough Ryu, the classic every-man of fighting games, has above average health (if only slightly).

Shuma having average or close to average health is frantastic.

Ryu always the average man, average everything.

^the hate for him isn’t.
:lol:

Aw he’s still a charge character?

Ah fuck it, he’s still awesome anyways.

Looking good on the voice for Shuma Gorath, so far…

Behind The Voice Actors - Paul Dobson

Now lets hear how good it sounds capcom.