H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

That is the case.

Where are the vids? Unless you can’t share I understand. I will wait.

Yeah, there’d better be a good reason. :rofl:

lulz.

I must see this:shy:

[media=youtube]WvV9uPtXipg"[/media]

Gorath gameplay? :confused: Now how the hell is that even possible? A sneak peak reveal…? Oh I can’t take it anymore… first a bunch of bastards getting the game early and now Gorath Gameplay vids being hidden as well!? [media=youtube]4FtfJ8gCOQs&feature=related[/media]

ah man what the hell did I miss

Nothing of importance, God explained to me and another, about everything that is, in 3 complete sentences.

Who would of thought it all would have been so simple, well back to shuma, I hope his 3rd assist is good.

Quite the contrary. Marvel does consider him a major threat, it’s why they don’t use him as often, because he’s so incredibly powerful. He also showed up in the Thanos imperative.

That’s the problem with extremely powerful bad guys, they can’t be used as often. It’s why i wish Strange still had an ongoing (Or that Voodoo’s lasted longer.

Actually, you are. Shuma and Dormammu are two of the strongest mystic beings in the MU, far exceeding any cosmic being. Shuma can eat dimensions for goodness sake.

SG is pretty much at the top, There are a few that are more powerful, but it’s a short list.

Yeah, most Mystic level baddies are more powerful than the cosmic ones. Mainly because “They are not of this dimension”. Infact, since they are dimensions lords, they are invinsible in their respective dimensions(Dark Dimension for Dorm and Chaos Dimesion for SG).

Galactus is low level compared to Dorm or Gorath. SG and Dorm are Eldrich Abomination tier.

*double post

^^^^ Um no. Any cosmic?

Hahahaha.

NO!!!

K, I’m done with that.

On Topic: Hopefully he’s got sum interesting new juice this time around.

Um,yes.

The Mystic beings out class the cosmic guys for the most part. Hell, Dormammu can wreck most of them and he even defeated Eternity once.

Good man! Don’t ruin any surprises! :tup:

But isn’t deadpool the only one who realises that actually they are all in a comic book? So in some ways his perception is above god tier.

I really want his third assist to be like Akuma’s overhead assist. He jumps into the air a bit and then turns into a rock to hit overhead.

i wonder of we still have to wait 4 weeks for Shuma or if they will be able to release him earlier.

Huh… Wait, what? There was a Shuma-Gorath video leaked? WTF?

Someone fucking post this!

I wonder what sort of alt outfits they’re going to give Shuma (if they plan on having alt outfits on this game).

Give me Pink Shuma