H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

lol where yo copy at fam? I’d be hunting and shanking down fiends for info, if dudes in my city where gettin the game.

Niggas that have this game aren’t responding to anyone. All of us in the IRC chat are tight as hell. Niggas be taken photos of the game and sendin them shits to our cell phones and uploadin them online not sayin where they got the damn game from.

Motherfuckers.

Perfect time to repost Sanford’s video bout the east coast not help each other. lol

Dis guess I’ll have to make due with Dormammu.

I guess another problem about this whole shuma power argument is that Shuma doesn’t really do much anymore to awe people, wheras other cosmic entities and uberdemons like Dormammu are running around causing all sorts of crazy shit. The last awesome thing Shuma did was make a voodoo doll of the earth.

yeah and I’m pretty sure that when it comes to the Invaders it’ll just be a more of a “hello I 'm shuma gorath. I’ll probably stick around for this issue and then go somewhere else when it’s over, Marvel pretending I’m just a minor baddie because nobody is supposed to remember me, huhuhu.”

I enjoy how infrequent Shuma appearances are. He’s a rare treat. Like a shiny pokemon. Popping up, doing something awesome and then going back to sleep. If he was around all the time he’d feel less special and exciting.

I caught a shiny zangoose once back in ruby ver.

It had uh…a mild nature and a speed IV of 5. Utter crap but I was still pretty happy with it. :frowning:

Hm, I really hope that shuma’s optic blast is steerable. Why would you use Hyper Mystic Smash if you had a beam super like that?

I’d imagine smash would be stronger while optic blast would be a better whiff punisher.

But Smash’s damage is a bit random isn’t it? The balls are all spread out weird so you can’t be sure they’re all going to hit.

I think I’d totally want to use Shuma in a team with Hsein-ko though. Spikeyballs!

we will have to wait for the gameplay video’s and trailer to see how each stack up to each other, Im willing to bet Smasher will have more damage, but it will be situational to get all the Shuma balls to hit for that max damage, while His Beam may see more action with it many set ups but less damage.

I hope Shuma still retains his pokes and the animation in which he rips himself apart to create the Shuma Balls in Hyper Mystic Smasher.

he rips himself apart? I just remember him spasming about in a 2-frame loop. It always seemed like a very half-assed move to me in terms of design.

I really hope optic blast can be done in the air too.

Yeah. IIRC, it was just the same animation as when he starts up the glowing part of Chaos Dimension. But faster and less frames of animation.

Yea if you slow it down you see that he forums another self that is still connected to himself, and begins to tear between each other and the Shuma balls pop out, really interesting stuff.

This is my number one wish for it.

Edited by request.

What the? How did you find my video?
please edit it out, it was supposed to be a surprise :frowning:

leakers everywhere with this game…

Please Capcom make his voice be epic. You haven’t failed me yet!!!

There you go G beard. Yo secret is safe with me.

I shouldn’t have given the video tags :confused:

Thanks though, hopefully everyone will see it soon.

:0 wow now I’m curious…

PM plz.

When i saw the pictures i thought the smash super may have balls otg or do more chip.Really does depend whether the optic blast can be done in mid air or if it is anti air only.

Wait, there’s video footage being withheld or am I missing something?