H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

Nice avatar yo

classy avatar man.

Is very nice

Can’t wait to see how Shuma performs on my Felicia/Shulkie team.

I wonder what Shuma Gorath’s 3rd assist will be, Like I said before if Shuma’s Mystic stare retains the eye latch on ability while used as an assist, it will be godlike. It would make him deadly when he’s not at point and one of the top projectile assist.

yeah but shuma is just a starro rip-off :sad:

Don’t compare that pathetic starfish to Shuma. Shuma is more based on HP Lovecraftian monsters then some mind controlling fish. lol

shuma’s wearing his sexy ridged tentacles this time I guess.

I’m about to rip my own head off anticipating Shuma gameplay.

Don’t worry with Shuma’s Cthulhu regen powers it should should just reform itself.

By all means, rip off your head, thats what Shuma and Capcom want you to do.

Shuma whispers it in my ear every night before I go to sleep. “RIP OFF YOUR OWN HEAD, MYSSSSSTIC STAREE, CHAOS DIMENS…” so I rip the head off a doll instead and it seems to appease him.

Any Cosmic could put him down.

Isn’t he above cosmic level though?

Nah. He is about as powerful as a lower level cosmic(Galactus for example)

Living Tribunal would butt fuck him six ways to Sunday.

He’s a very old ancient demon. One of the very first old ones(ancient demon gods) And he’s damned powerful, but he isn’t the strongest in the universe or anything. Now in his own dimension he is basically omnipotent, but that doesn’t mean much since the stronger cosmics could just wipe out his dimension if they wanted. I mean they wouldn’t since they are basically bound by cosmic laws and all that ish, but we are just talking raw power.

I’ve been trying to play marvel 2 to get the gist of some of the characters in marvel 3. Shuma-Gorath completely baffles me. He is a charge character with powerful grabs and a projectile that can net you a free combo if you turtle properly… and an insanely powerful and easy to land level 3 hyper.

I’m not even sure where to begin with this guy. How is he supposed to be played (I hear he raped in some of the older marvel games, even if he isn’t notable in mvc2.)

He was awesome in MSH. Though not top tier I don’t think (if I remember correctly, spidey is #1 in that game, followed by Cap, then Wolvie)

I’m wondering what will they do for his 3rd assist? In MvC2 wasn’t it just a normal? I hope they give him something interesting this time around. How about an assist that drains some of the opponent’s meter?

I wouldn’t be upset if he came out and posed with his arms crossed in a meter building assist.

No son.

He’s beyond big G.

He would fuk anyones shit up, Living Tribunal is top sh8t.

LOL this is bull sh8t. your very misinformed.

It’s not bullshit. Eternity who is the fabric of the universe could end his shit is one such cosmic that would rock his face off. Shuma is powerful no doubt. But several of the cosmics could rock him. I mean shit Shuma gets beaten by Dr. fuckin Strange. For all the hype this dude is losin to a mortal. (Granted an incredibly intelligent, nearly all powerful mortal who is versed in every magic known to man in that universe, but a mortal nonetheless.)

Also why did you bold the part where I said he is omnipotent in his own dimension? That’s pretty basic know how when it comes to powerful demons in the Marvel universe.

It is bull sh8t, just look at the statement I bolded in your last post.

Yet he could not end Dormammu’s sh8t? Even Sise-Neg could not destroy Shuma Gorath. Eternity ani’t doing anything to a full powered Shuma Gorath.

You clearly don’t know the stories of Dr. Strange (old skool strange) if you think that is something to be looked down at, not to mention they where mostly situational victories.

Yeah the part about him being omnipotent is ture and all heres where the bull hits.

You must not understand what omnipotent means.