H. P. Lovecraft would be proud - The Shuma-Gorath thread!

I’m little sad that the screens don’t show Mystic Splash. Did he always turned this tentacles into bone in his dash animation?

Shuma looks like something straight out of an old school Tim Burton movie. I can’t put into words how ecstatic this makes me.

It’s awesome, so of course he did. What do you mean by Mystic Splash? Mystic Smash (his b,f-K) or his petrify drop?

I’m VEEEERY interested in his eye blast hyper? If I can aim that shit super optic blast style I don’t know if I’ll be able to control myself, but either way I’m definitely screaming “BEHOLD!” every time I do it… oh my god, if Shuma actually yells behold…

there are several setups for Chaos Dimension. I actually expect more in this game.

Either way, fuck Chaos Dimension. whore those optic blasts out

Yep. Behold, Shuma bones.

Edit: Crossing my fingers for pink Shuma.

Yea. The move where he turns himself into a spiked ball and hurl himself at the opponent. Unsafe as hell but I loved doing it.

Thanks. I never noticed that detail in the older games

I hope Chaos Dimension keeps the timer, just because it’s tradition, but I hope he either gets a buff like X-23 does, or at the very least can combo into it. Time Gem buff would be rad.

Behold is something he would say,so i hope so but at this point anything is good

gtfo

aaaUGGHGHGHGHHH OH MY GOD SHUMA GORATH LOOK AT DAT FUCKING BUMP MAP GDFKJDGFKLGFJOEYTJEOGK^(#%Y)(

EYE LASER SUPER FOR THE FUCKING WIN

I always thought he should have one!!!

For the longest time I hated shuma cause of his design, but I have no idea why of late I have decided to give him a chance. So can anyone tell me what makes him awesome? In terms of gameplay of course. Whats his playstyle, some unique aspects of his playstyle, a video if possible and what is chaos dimension?

If you can’t tell what makes him awesome just by looking at him you need to get out of this thread.

For real though, Shuma is generally a versatile character with high-damage rushdown capability. When you start a combo you can do a launcher then Chaos Dimension right after it, and since it’s a “mode” hyper (as in you have a certain time limit to grab them in) you can continue the combo before pressing a button to grab them and finish it.

[media=youtube]EsvSnnStXDk[/media]

A lot of the satisfaction of playing him mainly comes from the mere aspect of playing such a unique-looking character. But he is mighty nonetheless, and [media=youtube]IUH3JQjcweM"[/media]

Dormammu stigma assist for free Chaos Dimension.

^two much to setting it up the hands and safely tagging Shuma in etc etc.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/6476/43c4cf520ebf37e119f1e03.jpg

EYE BEAM HYPER COMBO!!!

We saw.

Shuma’s looking really sexy. It’s a shame we’ll have to wait an extra month to get ahold of his glorious ancient form.

That’s probably true, but it’s still another setup example. Hell, the easiest would probably just be Stalking Flare after you kill a character then tag in Shuma, if you’re willing to burn 4 bars.

Thread title should be “Lovecraft x Beetlejuice: The Shuma thread” He seriously looks like he should be out chillin’ with some sand worms or something.

“Got Dat Mystic Flair - The Shuma-Gorath Thread”